Thursday, October 2, 2008
Photoshop Motivation
Before PhotoShop
After.... (Thanks Lauri)
If there are any Mac users out there who recommend a different product for editing photos that a novice can learn, I would be interested to hear about it!
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Pumpkins & "More Party Please"
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- Tippy Canoe!
- The Leaves are Falling!!!!
- "Flickr Sisters!"
- Flickr Success!
- Honey Crisp of a Day - 2008!!!!
- Faithful Friday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Twirling in Tulle!
- Little Grandma! & Grandparent's Day!
- The Red Thread Friends go to Lake Elmo...
- Photoshop Motivation
- A little blog therapy today!! Oh, and vote please...
-
▼
October
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
- December(23)
- November(20)
-
October(18)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Pumpkins & "More Party Please"
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- Tippy Canoe!
- The Leaves are Falling!!!!
- "Flickr Sisters!"
- Flickr Success!
- Honey Crisp of a Day - 2008!!!!
- Faithful Friday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Twirling in Tulle!
- Little Grandma! & Grandparent's Day!
- The Red Thread Friends go to Lake Elmo...
- Photoshop Motivation
- A little blog therapy today!! Oh, and vote please...
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
- 2007 (91)

5 comments:
I love your new blog design. Your girls are so sweet!! I have followed your journey to Ruby since the beginning through myadoptionwebsite.
As far as editing, Photoshop is definitely the way to go, but you could start out with elements (although if you really want to get in to this -- I recommend learning on Photoshop from day 1).
You can definitely do some tweaking in iPhoto if you just want to play around (you're welcome to email me if you have any questions).
Love the picture! I don't know how to use any of that either.
My husband loves doing that Photoshop stuff too - he's always reading & learning new stuff! Good job Lauri!
Awesome job! I use photoshop on a PC, so I'm not much help....
(from an adoptive mom of 2, born in Korea)