Sunday, October 5, 2008
Twirling in Tulle!
She would have gone to bed in the outfit.. We had lots of tears when she realized the leotard was not staying on for bed... Kim, do you see "Kate Bear" with her?
As challenging as the Ruby Two's can be some days, she is absolutely adorable when she is happy and full of life!!! Another day, where Jeff and I give thanks for our two precious sisters!
The newest sentence for today from Her Rubiness, "Peese Mom, mour noo-noo's!" Interpretation, "Please Mom... More Noodles!" Didn't I say she was adorable?.. Most of the time anyway! :)
I have to close with a big shout out to Jane in Nashville! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!!! We Love you!
Blessings,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Pumpkins & "More Party Please"
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- Tippy Canoe!
- The Leaves are Falling!!!!
- "Flickr Sisters!"
- Flickr Success!
- Honey Crisp of a Day - 2008!!!!
- Faithful Friday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Twirling in Tulle!
- Little Grandma! & Grandparent's Day!
- The Red Thread Friends go to Lake Elmo...
- Photoshop Motivation
- A little blog therapy today!! Oh, and vote please...
-
▼
October
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
- December(23)
- November(20)
-
October(18)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Pumpkins & "More Party Please"
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- Tippy Canoe!
- The Leaves are Falling!!!!
- "Flickr Sisters!"
- Flickr Success!
- Honey Crisp of a Day - 2008!!!!
- Faithful Friday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Twirling in Tulle!
- Little Grandma! & Grandparent's Day!
- The Red Thread Friends go to Lake Elmo...
- Photoshop Motivation
- A little blog therapy today!! Oh, and vote please...
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
- 2007 (91)

15 comments:
I love the tutu!! And her new phrase oh to sweet!! Your girls are precious and you are so blessed!!
Love these fun candids!!!! Yes, I see Kate bear...so cute! Miss you.
Kim
Ps the blog looks so pretty!
So sweet...you are stronger than I am...Annslee has slept many a night in a swimsuit or something similar LOL
Can't wait to see the Halloween pics!
Both your girls are adorable...your Pearl looks so sweet in her Tulle! I really enjoy visiting your blog:)
I remember those days of tutu's and tiara's. One of my favorite stories was when Kailee was little. She ALWAYS wore a tiarra (and still is such a litle princess at 11). One day she learned in sunday school she would get a crown when she got to heaven and she was BESIDE herself. She asked if it had real diamonds on it and just could hardly believe it when I said "YES!!!".
Hope you are enjoying the fall weather in MN. It is still warm here in TX but cooling down some.
So sweet! Love it!
Both girls are just precious!!! Love the tutu! Your blog is beautiful!!!
What sweet pics!! Love the tutu!!
Too cute!
I love the tu tu! Ruby looks precious. I wanted Lily to be a flower, a ballerina, or fairy or something girly, but she insisted on the Pablo (backyardigans) costume!
Tutus are so cute! Olivia has 1 too...hopefully she'll like to wear it someday!
Love the tutu!! Sweet picture of the two of them together.
I love to hear the little ones when they talk(mine talk,talk, talk).
Such precious times(with the exception of my Manic Monday Post from yesterday).
Blessings,
Robin
Too cute in her tutu..haven't put one on Maggie yet~
Sweet!! Your girls are so sweet and pretty! Hope you are having a fun week!
Janet
Noo-noos! That is so cute!