Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wordless Wednesday!

10 comments:

Debbie said...

oh my goodness!!! i love it!!! thanks for the wordless wednesday :-)

Robin said...

Alas, the peeping diaper!! I know it all to well and see it quite often with Clara Beth, especiall when she has on jeans.

Too Cute!

Blessings,
Robin

OH MY #6 said...

way, way, way, too cute!

lea
xo

K and/or K said...

She's showing Jo the Plumber how to bend with grace! Very cute.

missy said...

Joe the Plumber would be so proud : )

jennifer said...

So cute!

AmyO said...

Your diaper's showing :0)

Jboo said...

Such a sweet little girl -- picking out a great big pumpkin! So sweet!

Janet

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Precious. That RM is tenacious. Look at her just going for it out there. Looks like the wind was about to blow her over...

Love you,
Lisa

Linette said...

Oh how CUTE! She does look determined. :) Just love your blog. I always smile when I stop in for a visit!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive