Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ainsley's Kemps Birthday Party!

The birthday girl!

I have so many cute photos to post from today's set, but the internet connection is painful!  So this one is for her Daddy, so he can see what his Kemps girl looks like!

She is doing such a great job, and I am so proud of her.  Today is her biggest day.  She has been going non-stop since we got here at 7am this morning.  I will post more pictures of her fun California birthday party when I get back to the hotel tonight.  Georgia the cow looks so adorable in her party hat!  She has made quite an impression on the guests at the party!!!

Blessings,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This must just be so exciting for Ainsley - you go girl!!!

Christy said...

How totally fun!!!! Are you actually in California-- LA area? I would love to come say hi if you are there much longer. We live in the area. She looks adorable!

Christy :)

camp h said...

Hi Ainsley!

You look so beautiful!! We are so glad that you are having so much fun on this spectacular field trip! Can't wait to hear all of the stories! We miss you, and are looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with you and your sweet family.

Love you!

Liz, Jon, Jake & Luke
(Be sure to give your mama a big hug from us!)

Shelle said...

Wow, how exciting! She's such beautiful girl. Hope you guys are having fun, at least you're warm!


Michelle

my3 kids said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ainsley and what a pretty girl you are. It must be alot of fun being on TV.

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive