Thursday, April 30, 2009
Can you say lucky Mom behind the Camera?



Yesterday Ruby and I had the blessing of meeting baby Grace, and playing with big brother William. I got to have precious baby breath on my neck while sweet 10 week old baby Grace snuggled up, and fell asleep on me! Pure Joy!!!! It was fun to catch up with this wonderful family! Sarah was nice enough to humor me and let me take some photos of her beautiful children with my new lens. I have already asked if I can borrow William for a photo shoot when I have a Rawsii assignment this summer. As you can see, the camera LOVES him!
Last night, Her Rubiness too fell asleep on my shoulder!!! That NEVER happens!!! I had to soak it all in before I put her in her bed. What a blessing she is!!! It is hard to believe that in a week we will be celebrating two years with her!
Lastly, I have to close with a heartfelt note to families waiting for TA's and/or Referrals. I know you have endured a great deal, and having referrals and travel potentially delayed due to the Swine Flu is awful. I am praying for this virus to be contained quickly so you can be united with your children! Hang in there! I am optimistic that the CCAA will continue to work and move forward with referrals next week. Dawn & Beth - soon you will see the face of your precious daughters and this will be in the rearview mirror! Until then...
Blessings,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
April
(20)
- Can you say lucky Mom behind the Camera?
- Better.....
- The New Lens Learning Curve....
- Thank you...
- "Wild Rumpus" with Grandma!!!
- Daughters {Diana}
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Belated Easter Pics, etc...
- Ruby's afternoon at Camp H!
- Happy Easter!
- Adios Mexico!
- Totally Mexico!!
- The Cousins!
- Day 4 Favs!
- Day 3 Favorites!
- Senorita Ruby Mei!
- Senorita Pearl!
- Mexico!!!!
- Desperately seeking Vitamin D!
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
April
(20)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
-
April(20)
- Can you say lucky Mom behind the Camera?
- Better.....
- The New Lens Learning Curve....
- Thank you...
- "Wild Rumpus" with Grandma!!!
- Daughters {Diana}
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Belated Easter Pics, etc...
- Ruby's afternoon at Camp H!
- Happy Easter!
- Adios Mexico!
- Totally Mexico!!
- The Cousins!
- Day 4 Favs!
- Day 3 Favorites!
- Senorita Ruby Mei!
- Senorita Pearl!
- Mexico!!!!
- Desperately seeking Vitamin D!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

2 comments:
I can't wait for that class this summer as well!
Beautiful pictures indeed.
Such beautiful children!!
I'm just finishing up that class. It's been wonderful for me!! I just wish I had more time to play with my camera!
Blessings,
Jenn