Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 3 Favorites!



10 comments:

Ani said...

Such a photgenic pair! Enjoy the sun!

The Oswalds said...

Beautiful! Oh, I want to be there right now! It looks like perfect weather, water & wonder.

Kristi said...

Your daughters are absolutely beautiful!! I have a beautiful 4 1/2 year old biological daughter and we are in the process of adopting a toddler from China. When I see pictures of your girls, I imagine my 2 girls together one day. So sweet! If you'd ever like to view my blog, please email me as it is private. kdiaz_pa@earthlink.net. Again, you have a lovely family!!

Sharon said...

AHHHH...warmth, makes me happy just looking at it! It is cold here again today in MN...lots of wind.

Kelly And Allison said...

Your pictures just beautiful. Enjoy the warm weather.

TanyaLea said...

So sweet!! Love those "sister" photos! ...and that turquoise blue water looks SO inviting compared to brown and chilly MN! Have fun in Mexico!! :)

Tami said...

Look at that water, and those adorable, ver happy faces! You can see you guys are having a great time:-). Love the bottom picture!!

fleur de lis cottage said...

That's a cup of sunshine! They're just adorable.

Laurie said...

Precious pictures! That first one of Ruby is just adorable! And Ainsley in the straw hat- beautiful! Glad you're all having a great time! It was 30 degrees in my neck of the woods today- CRAZY!

Rebecca Lily said...

Sister-love!!! Beautiful. :)

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive