Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ruby's afternoon at Camp H!





Yesterday my sweet friend Liz helped me out with Ruby so I could go to an appointment.  For those of you that are new to my blog, Liz is the director of Camp H!  Lovingly named that when Ainsley spent two weeks with this wonderful family while we were in China bringing Her Rubiness home.  Jeff and I are blessed to have our kids loved by these special people!  This was Ruby's first time alone with Liz in a very long time.  From the looks of these photos and all she had to recap for me, she had a ball.  Here is what Liz said to me about their day in an email...,

"I had such a fun time with sweet little Ruby!!  I learned that her favorite word is why, and that she LOVES to bounce on the trampoline, play tea party, go down the slide, be independent, play with playdough and make smoothies.  What a fun afternoon we had..."

Thank you Liz!  You are such a blessing to our family!  We love you!


16 comments:

Patty said...

Diane, I was looking for your e-mail to talk to you privately, but haven't found one on your web site. What do you do with Ruby's clothes once she has outgrown them. I'd love to purchase some off of you. They are adorable. My little China girl is 2 1/2.http://www.annikagrace.blogspot.com/ Please e-mail me at s_mears40@yahoo.com

Tracy said...

Love the dress! Camp H sure looks fun :)

Lilia said...

Hello Diana!

I love the ribbon on Ruby's hair. Just wondering if it was handmade or bought? If it was bought, where do i get it. I want some for my baby cousins. :)

Rebecca Lily said...

That is a HUGE blessing for you to have such a great place for your kids!! I love the pictures of your sweet girl.

Courtney said...

Love the dress. Looks like she is having a great time.

Christy said...

How Fun!!! Great pics and I love her MJ dress!!!

Christy :)

Heather said...

Love the dress!!! She is darling. So glad you could go in great confidence that Ruby was just fine in the tender care of Camp H!

I love this post, thinking of you, my friend!

Love,
Heather

camp h said...

Ahhh, you are so sweet! We had SO MUCH FUN! What an amazing little girl you are raising, and what an incredible job you are doing! Love you, my friend!

Liz

3 Peanuts said...

Aww that is so sweet. I want to go to camp H!

Jenny said...

Ruby looks so cute in these pictures! She's getting so big. Love the dress - Matilda Jane?

Virginia said...

So cute! Looks like she had a great time.

Gin =)

Kay Bratt said...

Ruby is a doll! Welcome to the Mifan Mommy Club!

Anonymous said...

I am a new blogger and first time commenter. Your girls are precious and isn't a blessing to have wonderful friends to entrust your children to? You are so blessed.

Tracy said...

Very sweet. I just tried to get that MJ dress today and it was all sold out. I waited too long. boo hoo!

Ruby - you are so sweet!

Robin said...

It is such a blessing when we can leave our children with someone we know will love and care for them!

It looks like Ruby had a great time.

Blessings,
Robin

jennifer said...

Looks like you had an awesome vacation!! The pics were all gorgeous!!! I can't believe how big Ruby is.

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive