Thursday, April 23, 2009
"Wild Rumpus" with Grandma!!!




My Mom arrived yesterday to spend my birthday with me tomorrow!!! We had such a fun day with Ruby today. We went to the CUTEST children's book store. If you have seen, "You've Got Mail" it's like the store Meg Ryan owned. Just add a few animals and chickens, and you get the picture... Anyway, I have heard of "Wild Rumpus" but I have never been there. Well, let's just say we will now be frequent visitors! We all loved it!Thanks Mom for celebrating 45 years with me! Am I really that old? I am thankful for so many things. Especially, opportunities like I had today! And, for a husband who was kind enough to tell me he thinks I am getting more beautiful with age!!!! Even if he is lying to my face I adore that man!!!!! Can't wait to see what Ainsley has up her sleeve tomorrow. She is very excited about whatever it is! I love how she embraces these major life events!!! Time to go, I need my beauty rest!!!! :)
Blessings,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
April
(20)
- Can you say lucky Mom behind the Camera?
- Better.....
- The New Lens Learning Curve....
- Thank you...
- "Wild Rumpus" with Grandma!!!
- Daughters {Diana}
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Belated Easter Pics, etc...
- Ruby's afternoon at Camp H!
- Happy Easter!
- Adios Mexico!
- Totally Mexico!!
- The Cousins!
- Day 4 Favs!
- Day 3 Favorites!
- Senorita Ruby Mei!
- Senorita Pearl!
- Mexico!!!!
- Desperately seeking Vitamin D!
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
April
(20)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
-
April(20)
- Can you say lucky Mom behind the Camera?
- Better.....
- The New Lens Learning Curve....
- Thank you...
- "Wild Rumpus" with Grandma!!!
- Daughters {Diana}
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Belated Easter Pics, etc...
- Ruby's afternoon at Camp H!
- Happy Easter!
- Adios Mexico!
- Totally Mexico!!
- The Cousins!
- Day 4 Favs!
- Day 3 Favorites!
- Senorita Ruby Mei!
- Senorita Pearl!
- Mexico!!!!
- Desperately seeking Vitamin D!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

31 comments:
Happy Birthday! We adore wild rumpus too!
This bookstore looks amazing!
I just found your blog, I stumbled across it because my sorority pen was rubies and pearls and it just peaked my curiosity, but imagine my delight when I see that you are an adoptive mom! :) Yay, another blog to follow! :)
Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful celebration with your family!!!
Blessings,
Robin
What a cool store. Forty-five...I think that's a great number (we are the same age).
Hope you have a very blessed and Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Diana...hope you have a great day!!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I don't often comment ~ but your blog always puts a smile on my face ~ your girls are precious :)
Happy Birthday, sweet friend! Have a wonderful day celebrating YOU! You are an amazing woman, Di! Your friendship is such a blessing to me! We love you! See you in a few hours!
Liz
Have a great day Diana! Happy Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see what your family has in store for you. You are beautiful!
Love,
Shauna
Happy Birthday Diana! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Emily
Happy Happy b-day you young thing! You are such an inspiration to me and I am blessed that God brought you into my life. I hope you have a fabulous day and weekend. I hope today is EXTRA special for many reasons;)
That bookstore sounds amazing.
luvluv
Happy Birthday ! Seen it was so special Birthday from Kim's blog! Love those pigtails!
I hope that you have a truly amazing birthday!
Enjoy this weekend with your family - it is going to be amazing weather here, so hopefully, you are enjoying it, too.
Have a wonderful birthday with your sweet family!
Janet
Happy Birthday, Diana! Enjoy your day!
Happy Birthday Diana! 45 that's nothing! Passed that last year and still feel like I am just in my 20's these days. The little ones help to keep us young. I believe the wonderful husband contributes to feeling so young also. I read your sight often. I have 2 girls adopted from China and my youngest adores MJ clothing also. Have a great one!
Happy Birthday Diana! You look amazing and I hope you have a wonderful day! Enjoy the visit with your mom, what an adorable book store, I love children's books/stores.
Happy Birthday Diana! Wishing you all the best on your special day w/your mom!!! There is nothing like a MOTHER'S LOVE.
My little one would LOVE the "Wild Rumpus" kids library! Wish we had one near us!!!
Happy Birthday Diana..you look beautiful and not a day over 40:)
Happy Birthday! I wish we had something like the Wild Rumpus around here. Although I don't think I could handle chickens roaming around.
Mandi
Happy birthday, and yes...we love Wild Rumpus too!
Read the post on Kim's site and I understand that today is your birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!
I think you look awfully cute in those pigtails : ) wish I could wear them and look at cute as you : )
Happy Birthday, Diana!
Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for being a friend! May your day have many blessings!! (I need to know where that bookstore is).
Happy Birthday Diana! Enjoy the day with your beautiful family. How nice to celebrate with your mom as well. Blessings and love, Diana
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! Our sweet Lenna's birthday is the 24th as well!
Hope your day was wonderful!
Blessings,
Gayly
Happy Birthday...45 is NOT old..I am 43 and so on my way : ) What fun having Grandma in town to celebrate..
As we got older my Dad used to say "hmmmm...if you are that old now it is time for me to start lying about YOUR age" : )
Happy Birthday! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
I am shocked that you are turning 45 years old because you look amazing and much younger!! And besides, the 40's are the new 30's, haven't you heard?? :-) I agree that getting is older is tough but we are all aging together, right? As always, your daughters are BEAUTIFUL.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday!