Wednesday, December 30, 2009
I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
A Scan of my favorite Christmas present, and an answered prayer!...
Article 5 is on it's way to the CCAA!!!!!
One more precious approval to Sienna Grace is needed... The final invitation from the CCAA to bring her home! We continue to pray that we will be in China and home before Chinese New Year begins on February 14th...
Come on TA!!!

WOO HOO!!! And, Happy New Year!!!
Labels:
Article 5,
Christmas 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
December
(16)
- I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The English Garden Suite! at our house...
- What's next?
- A Very Snowy and Wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- She Loves Pretty Clothes!!!
- Merry Christmas!
- Gwynne!!!
- Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
- The Pearl's First Solo!!!
- Gingerbread Houses at Camp H!
- A Pig in a Tutu!!
- Guess Who's Favorite Color is Red?
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
December
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
-
December(16)
- I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The English Garden Suite! at our house...
- What's next?
- A Very Snowy and Wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- She Loves Pretty Clothes!!!
- Merry Christmas!
- Gwynne!!!
- Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
- The Pearl's First Solo!!!
- Gingerbread Houses at Camp H!
- A Pig in a Tutu!!
- Guess Who's Favorite Color is Red?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
-
December(16)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

20 comments:
WOHOO!! Wonderful news....!!
Wow, that is just fabulous news -- what a perfect Christmas gift for your family!
And the girls' room is just adorable too...
What AWESOME news!!! So happy for your family. Love the Santa pic too. :-)
So precious!!
I am right there with you!!! Now all we need is that TA before CNY! Happy New Year!!!
Just what you wanted!! Seems like we love the simple things so much!! Happy New Year!
woohoo indeed!
Praises - and now only a TA for a New Year's present:)
Blessings!
So very exciting!!!! Congrats! Love the Santa pic too!
Diana,
Wonderful news! We will still pray your TA will be coming soon. Thank you for your blog and introducing me to Pearl River Outreach! Gwyenne is BEAUTIFUL!! Praise be to our God!!
Great news! What a wonderful way to start the new year!
PRIASE GOD!!!!!!!!! Very cool news.
And I love your favorite Christmas present, I love it too...
oh my goodness ... thank you, Lord! what an answer to prayer ... the doors are just flying open. can't wait for you all to board that plane & fly on over!!!
Can't wait to celebrate this good news, tomorrow night! What a gift! God is so faithful! Love you guys!
Hooray!! And BTW, the girl's room is just beautiful!!!!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow....wonderful news! I'm so happy for your beautiful family!
PS That is the cutest Santa photo!!!
Exciting, exciting!!
Yeah!!!!! Thanks for your prayers for Hudson. He is doing fine and we will begin the neurologist search next week.
Happy 2010 to you sweet friend!!!
YES!!!! Congratulations. I have been reading your posts all along, I am so excited for you and your family.
Great news!!!! Maybe our TAs will be here soon. We really need to be there before CNY!!!
I'm hoping and praying for both of us.