Thursday, January 21, 2010

TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!!


Travel Dates Coming Soon!!!!
Praying for a 2/22 Sienna Grace Day!

57 comments:

camp h said...

WHOO HOO!!! YEAH! YIPPIE! We are so excited for you guys! God is so good! Can't wait to have sweet Ruby here at "CampH"!!! Praying that the next few weeks will FLY BY! You have been so patient, my dear friend! Love you guys! Liz

Love Being A Nonny said...

Oh YAH!!!

Mike and Sarah said...

Fantastic!! So excited for you!

Staci said...

Yippee!!!!!!!!!

The Oswalds said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! Sienna, you're coming HOME!

Christy said...

YAAAAAA!!!!! I am soooo happy for you guys!! That is awesome and I will pray for the key date and maybe even sooner. That is just awesome!!! Congrats!!!!

Christy :)

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

Yippeee and congratulations!!

Naomi said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! You are in your way..... well almost!!!!!

Laurie said...

Congrats! I just knew when I saw you'd updated that this would be THE day! Yahoo!! Won't be long now!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

WHOO HOO!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

Donna said...

Yay!!!! We are so excited!! Can't wait to see your sweet girl in your arms!

Kim said...

Yippee! TA's are THE BEST! Can't wait! Could you send me a quick email at ladybug.lucky@hotmail.com. I have something I'd like to share with you!
Kim

Stephanie said...

Oh this is such wonderful news!!!!!

Mandi said...

Congratulations. I am so excited for you. I cannot wait to see Sienna united with her forever family.

The 5 Bickies said...

Wow - this is great news!
Time to pack!

Football and Fried Rice said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! What a perfect belated Valentine!!

quilt'n-mama said...

SO excited for you!!!!
Blessings,
Gayly

TanyaLea said...

Praying for you, too! I just have a feel'in that the 22nd is your big day!! :)

And where did you get that ADORABLE top for Sienna??? I so need one of those for Khloe! ;)

CONGRATS! We are SO happy for you!

love ya,
~Tanya

Cheri said...

Congratulations! Looks like we will be in China at the same time after all!

The 22nd will be the day we meet Evan and our CA is 3/2 at 9am. Can't wait to hear your travel dates! :)

Denise said...

You know how excited I am for you!!! Praising Him along with you~

Diana said...

Congratulations..so happy for you and your family

Sherry said...

Great news!!! I'm so happy it finally arrived. Not much longer now.

Mom to my China Posse said...

Wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jenny said...

YESSSSSSS!!!!!

Mission To Macie said...

Yes!!!!! Awesome News!

Jill :)

Dan and Karen said...

Yayyyyyyy yayyyyy YAYYYYYYY for TA!!!

So happy for you guys! Pack those suitcases and let's go to China! (You're bringing us with, aren't you?) :-))

Sharon said...

Came over here looking for just that news!!!!! Thanking Him on this Thankful Thursday!!!

sweet momma luv u said...

YIPPEE!!!! I am shouting for you here in Seattle!! I am so very excited for you guys. Gotcha day will be right around the corner for you that is wonderful...

I just can't wait to see your pictures with Sienna Grace!

Hugs,
Jody

Anonymous said...

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!! Your prayers have been answered - now just praying her home!!!

Blessings!

Robin said...

Wonderful News!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So excited for you.

Hugs,
Robin

Beth said...

YEAHH!!!!! So excited!! Get that little girl home to her family!!!

Duchess of Lanier said...

Congratulations! I found your blog from Kim peanuts. So happy to see your news and hope to follow along as you travel.
Trena

fleur de lis cottage said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!

Jodee said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Courtney said...

Congratulations!

the meaklims said...

BRILLIANT news! I've been praying!

Jill xx

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to follow your journey to the newest member of your precious family.

Robyn said...

Awesome! Such great news! We still haven't heard anything, our agency isn't always forthcoming with lots of infor. But maybe we will hear something real soon!
Blessings,
Robyn

carolinagirl said...

so happy for you guys!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Woo hoo!!! I'm so glad to see these letters. Congratulations.

Much love~
Lisa

Tricia said...

I am excited for you. TA will be music to our ears as well.

http://thejoysofmommy.blogspot.com

snekcip said...

I GOT GOOSEBUMPS!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOUR FAMILY!!! C'MON SIENNA!!!

Big Happy Family said...

We are so happy that you are bringing Sienna Grace home! That TA is music to our ears! Saying prayers for your new daughter and safe travels!
Fantastic news!

M3 said...

Oh congratulations!!! So happy for you.

(I hope you get lots of great advice on the previous post. The blogosphere has always had such wonderful advice when I've had questions.)

Debbie said...

oh my goodness .. thank you, Lord, for this wonderful news~!!! i am so excited to follow your journey to China!!!!!

Joanne said...

Congratulations!!!

Wendy said...

So happy for you. Hope your CA comes soon!

To The Moon and Back said...

WHOOHOO! This is great news D. Congrats!

Ani said...

yippee!!!!!

Hopsy said...

What WONDERFUL news!!! I cannot wait to follow you all on your journey!!!

Melissa said...

Woohoo! I can't wait to meet you and Sienna! And for our girls to meet! We're going to China! Happy Days!

Cindy M said...

Congratulations! It will be exciting for all of us to follow along as you travel to get Sienna!

Tracy said...

CONGRATS!! 2/22 sounds like a fabulous day to meet beautiful Sienna Grace! <3

Jenn said...

YAY!!!! Rejoicing with you!!!! And Praying!

Amy said...

Wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!

Twinkletoes said...

Instant goosebumps! Woo whoo!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive