Monday, January 25, 2010
Wesleigh Jane!

My friend Jen welcomed Wesleigh Jane into her beautiful family today!!!! And, their New Orleans Saints are going to the Super Bowl... I don't think their day could get much better! (Yes, I was texting game scores all night...)
I was hoping to be in China with Jen... But, instead I get to post for her on her blog, and witness this beautiful miracle from afar!
Jen has waited a very long time for her precious daughter, who I lovingly call, "The Tea Cup!" I am so thankful that Wesleigh is safely in her Mama's arms!
You can check in on Wesleigh here!
Labels:
Wesleigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
January
(18)
- Sunday Snapshot ~ Sienna Grace
- We're a Little Sad...
- Now It's Time to Get Serious!!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Destination Changsha Confirmed and Booked!!
- Wesleigh Jane!
- WE HAVE DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
- TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!!
- Calling "Been There Done That" Mom's of Adopted To...
- It's Monday!!!
- While We Wait....
- TA Update...
- I WANT MY TA!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Priceless Friday With Ruby!
- Thank you!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Our Journey To Sienna Grace...
- Random Ramblings...
-
▼
January
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
-
January(18)
- Sunday Snapshot ~ Sienna Grace
- We're a Little Sad...
- Now It's Time to Get Serious!!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Destination Changsha Confirmed and Booked!!
- Wesleigh Jane!
- WE HAVE DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
- TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!!
- Calling "Been There Done That" Mom's of Adopted To...
- It's Monday!!!
- While We Wait....
- TA Update...
- I WANT MY TA!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Priceless Friday With Ruby!
- Thank you!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Our Journey To Sienna Grace...
- Random Ramblings...
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

11 comments:
I cannot wait to see the sparkle in WJ's eyes grow every day as she gets to know her family. I can tell she wants to - she seems reserved, but with prayer, she will let her guard down - she is PRECIOUS!!! I am so happy for the D family in China right now!!!
I am sorry you didn't get to travel together, that would have been amazing - not to mention Ainsley could have been the Queen for sure :) I am glad that God appointed the day when you would meet Sienna - His plan is perfect (even though we may not understand it) in a couple of weeks, I will be stalking your trip like I am Jennifer's!
SO wonderful to watch them become a forever family! Although I am sure you and Jen would have loved welcoming your daughters together - the Lord had other things planned:)
Next time it is your turn - and I can't wait for that!!!
Blessings, Ashley
Hello, I found your blog thru your friend's, (Jen) who is now in China! I just left an email to Jen as her daughter is from the same SWI that we are hoping to adopt from! We are looking at a little girl from there who also has SpinaBifida and I was wondering if you know if your friend is planning to visit the SWI in Huaian city? If she is, we would love to have some photos or an update of the little girl we are looking at!
Thanks and best wishes,
Nancy
Oh how precious. I know this must make you even MORE excited...Is that possible?
So wonderful for Jen!! Sorry the Viking lost. I bet Jen is excited that the Saints won though.
I so want to be in China now!! It is getting hard to wait. Although we still have a few things to get and do before we go.
Can't wait to see you in Changsha!
Hugs,
jody
Ahh, Diana - you made me laugh with your comment - I am sorry :) You know that living in the midwest, you have to pick a "heart" team - we, are BEARS fans. And well, let's face it - they aren't that good. Our boys, however, didn't feel like they HAD to love the Bears, so they went their own ways...
half mast flags.......
still laughing..
Isn't she just a doll??? I am so excited for their family! And the Saints!!! just too exciting...I know you are a Vikings fan....it was hard because Brett is from a little town about 15 miles from me...so we are Brett Favre fans!
Anywaaaaaaaayyyy! You're next!!! Can't wait!!!
Love,
Jill :)
p.s. you are doing such a wonderful job blogging for Jen....so sweet!
She's so sweet!
You'll be in China before you know it!
What I little sweetie she is. These moments never get old.
I think it's so cool that youa re posting for Jen. Wesleigh is just ADORABLE! What a sweet and precious little smile she has. So happy for them!! :)
You're not far behind! ...you'll be there before you know it!
Hugs,
Tanya
She is absolutely precious. I love her smile. CONGRATULATIONS to them!