Wednesday, January 13, 2010
TA Update...

Little Lucy blessed her, soon to be pal, Sienna Grace with this adorable hat on Monday night.. I asked her to model it for me.. No one does a beret like Lucy! I am so blessed with very thoughtful friends... By the way I never mentioned that the sweet bracelet from last weeks posts was from Kim and the 3Peanuts.
Well I did get an update on our TA today. It has not been issued yet, but the good news is that it is on the radar screen. We do expect it in the next 2 weeks. With that said, we will most likely meet Sienna Grace on February 22, or one week later on March 1st. I am pushing hard for the 22nd. It all depends on her Province being open on the first Monday after Chinese New Year. I am actually "OK" with this. It is nice to have a realistic time frame now. But, we still need our TA to make it official so we can book our flights!
In the meantime, I will stay busy with everything that needs to take place before you leave the country for two weeks. Ainsley is going to have some private tutoring in Chinese starting this weekend. She is very excited, and I know she will pick up some key words and phrases quickly. She is just wired that way! We know she is going to be a huge help with her new little sister, and we are very thankful for this opportunity for her.
If you have not been over to see Stef and Vivi, you must check it out.. Her pictures are so fabulous!!! She is inspiring me to step it up when I get there too!
So things are looking up over here.. I have friends in China now, friends leaving next week, the sun is shining, and our TA is on someones desk getting ready to be issued..
Life is good!
Blessings,
Labels:
TA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
January
(18)
- Sunday Snapshot ~ Sienna Grace
- We're a Little Sad...
- Now It's Time to Get Serious!!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Destination Changsha Confirmed and Booked!!
- Wesleigh Jane!
- WE HAVE DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
- TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!!
- Calling "Been There Done That" Mom's of Adopted To...
- It's Monday!!!
- While We Wait....
- TA Update...
- I WANT MY TA!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Priceless Friday With Ruby!
- Thank you!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Our Journey To Sienna Grace...
- Random Ramblings...
-
▼
January
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
-
January(18)
- Sunday Snapshot ~ Sienna Grace
- We're a Little Sad...
- Now It's Time to Get Serious!!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Destination Changsha Confirmed and Booked!!
- Wesleigh Jane!
- WE HAVE DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
- TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!!
- Calling "Been There Done That" Mom's of Adopted To...
- It's Monday!!!
- While We Wait....
- TA Update...
- I WANT MY TA!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Priceless Friday With Ruby!
- Thank you!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Our Journey To Sienna Grace...
- Random Ramblings...
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

16 comments:
Yay, Yay, Yay! It is so nice to have an idea of when to expect TA to arrive. It helps alot in the planning, packing, shopping, packing, etc. So excited for you!
So glad you are on the radar!!!!! Two weeks it is then! Hoping you are in China by the end of February my friend! Can't wait to see all of those pics of your sweet new daughter!!!!
What a cutie miss Lucy is!!
And great news to know your TA is almost here and an idea of travel!!
Hi Diana,
We are on a similar timeline and we will be in Changsha as well! Who knows?
I know the Lord will keep us VERY busy up until departure!
Blessings,
Laine Ferrill
flipflopsrus@windstream.net
Lucy is just gorgeous!! Thanks for the TA update! WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL NEWS!!!
I saw this news over at NiHaoYall in the comments!!!! Yay!! I'm so glad for you guys!
I'll be praying for you guys too be able to leave on the 19th and have Sienna on the 22nd. I have a good feeling about it.
Oh I know you just can't wait!!!
So very excited for you.
Blessings,
Robin
Diana,
Did I mention that sweet Clara Beth is from Changsha.
Do you know if you will be staying at the Dolton? We LOVED it there!
Email me if you are!
Robin
It's so nice to know what to expect and 'when'!! Very happy for you and can't wait to see that sweet girl in your arms! Little Miss Lucy is a DOLL...and quite the talented little model! ;) I would love to hear Ainsley speak her Chinese...you should post a video clip after she has a few lessons!
Glad to know your heart is happy and that you feel at peace! God is GOOD!!! <><
love ya,
~Tanya
I love it when there is somewhat of a timeline! We will be praying you can head over to China in Feb:)
Blessings,
Kim
So glad that it is on the horizon:)
Blessings!
What wonderful friends you have. We pray that you do get to travel on the 22nd for your new daughter. Fingers crossed....
That is very exciting! We just got our USCIS approval in the mail today so our LOA is being "walked" to the CCAA and we are now awaiting TA very soon! Exciting times! We are hoping to be in China shortly after CNY!
Blessings!
Robyn
YES, sounds like the sun IS shining your way!!! The time will fly and you'll be holding SG before you know it:-)!! Woo Hoo!
Hugs,
Tam
Will add my wishes for a speedy TA so that you may join your beautiful new daughter as soon as possible!