Friday, January 29, 2010
We're a Little Sad...

Ruby and I had to say "see you soon" to our pals, ~B and Lucy... We have been in denial about this day for a very long time... But yesterday the moving van took their belongings to their new destination...
We are sad... But, so happy that the are a quick plane trip away, a manageable drive, and in the future a 5 hours train ride!!
B & Lucy, we miss you already!!
Love,
Di & Ruby Mei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
January
(18)
- Sunday Snapshot ~ Sienna Grace
- We're a Little Sad...
- Now It's Time to Get Serious!!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Destination Changsha Confirmed and Booked!!
- Wesleigh Jane!
- WE HAVE DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
- TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!!
- Calling "Been There Done That" Mom's of Adopted To...
- It's Monday!!!
- While We Wait....
- TA Update...
- I WANT MY TA!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Priceless Friday With Ruby!
- Thank you!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Our Journey To Sienna Grace...
- Random Ramblings...
-
▼
January
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
-
January(18)
- Sunday Snapshot ~ Sienna Grace
- We're a Little Sad...
- Now It's Time to Get Serious!!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Destination Changsha Confirmed and Booked!!
- Wesleigh Jane!
- WE HAVE DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
- TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!!
- Calling "Been There Done That" Mom's of Adopted To...
- It's Monday!!!
- While We Wait....
- TA Update...
- I WANT MY TA!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Priceless Friday With Ruby!
- Thank you!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Our Journey To Sienna Grace...
- Random Ramblings...
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

5 comments:
Oh that is so sad! I am sure you are all going to miss one another. This is a darling photo of the girls.
I am so honored to be your scribe, friend:) Thank you for asking me.
Remind me to tell you what KAte and I were doing when you called yesterday.
It is sad "absence makes the heart grow fonder", wishing these precious girls a connection that will not ever be broken! Wishing "B" and Lucy traveling graces.
Such a sweet picture to remember a precious friendship by. We had to say a goodbye like that not long ago, but you'd be amazed how close 700 miles can feel when you are on the phone! :-)
What a sweet picture of the girls together. So sorry that your good friends had to move away... but the times you do get to see them again will be priceless treasures.
Miss Ruby looks just ADORABLE in her pretty bishop dress... though I'm pretty sure there isn't anything that girl doesn't make look beautiful!!
Hugs,
Tanya
Oh Miss Di~
Needless to say we miss you already! Lucy has proudly displayed the picture of she and Ruby in her new room - too cute! We made it here safe and the tears have dried. Lots of househunting yesterday and today. I will call you tomorrow and we will catch up! Thanks for the sweet post - it made my morning!
hugs~
B