Monday, March 8, 2010

Sweet Sienna

IMG_0702

Sienna has improved Praise the Lord!
Here is an update I got from Diana late last night...

We did go to the Children's Hospital, and we left as fast as we arrived. It was like a Mash Unit! Our wait would have been 1/2 a day in an outdoor waiting area as big as a football field. Literally, people everywhere, very sick people. There was no way that Sienna was going there!


IMG_0704


Prior to leaving for the hospital, Sienna was very sick unable to keep any fluids in here. Upon returning she finally drank some Sprite and it has stayed down. We just heard her first words of the day, "Jie Jie!" Two good signs!!!!

Here is what we need.. We are going to request that the American Consulate expedite Sienna's visa so we can fly home Wednesday night! Please pray that we can get this done!!! We know it is possible with a medical concern!

Praying for more good news soon, so we can get Sienna to a "real" doctor!

Blessings,
Diana


This morning, Diana says that Sienna is perking up and showing more of her spunky personality.

She wrote,

She had a great burst of energy and we saw a little of Miss S again. I will say the benefit of her being so sick was getting to love on her.. Jeff too.

It is still their hope to get an expedited visa so that Sienna can get care here in the US as soon as possible for her long term medical issue. Thank you so much for your faithful prayers. You can see more on the travel site.

11 comments:

Snowflowers Mum said...

There are blue Cross Blue Sheild physicians in Guangzhou and also in Hong Kong(if that is your exit port), Piper was extremely ill in HK two years ago and the Dr was amazing, Cambridge, John Hopkins alum. The hospital in HK was also spectacular. Hope Sienna is well enough to travel, we were told temps had to be below 100 to get in/out of hong Kong.(they have scanners)

Football and Fried Rice said...

Praying that you are coming home VERY soon to get Sweet Sienna Grace the medical attention she needs!!

Wendy said...

Continuing to pray!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Di~I'm so glad to hear that Sienna is improving but I know you all must be very weary and so concerned.

The great physician WILL intercede and heal her body...I know that without a doubt and I pray that.

Standing in the gap.

Love you~
Lisa

Hopsy said...

Praying that Sienna's Visa goes through today and that she is well enough to travel. I would try calling the US Embassy because they will have a list of doctors they recomend as well as one of their own on staff. Keep that in mind if anything happens!

Love Being A Nonny said...

So glad that sweet Sienna has you to love her through this. I will continue to pray for your journey.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Praying for your precious daughter... for the expedited Visa, for healing and that she will get plenty of fluids.
God's Speed...

julie w said...

Praying for you all and sweet Sienna!

Anonymous said...

Praying you guys home!

Deb said...

I am just catching up on your days with sweet Sienna! We will be praying for her health and an early departure for you all! Safe travels!

camp h said...

Up early..practice run for tomorrow! We're SO excited! I just can't wait to see Ruby meet Sienna! It is going to be a PRICELESS moment to see the 5 of you together at last. What a gorgeous girl Sienna is! Di, you have captured some amazing shots while over there. You have such a great eye! So glad that you were able to get that new lens before this trip. I can tell you love it! It's addicting, isn't it? I miss you guys, and can't wait to hug each of you tomorrow! WHOO HOO! Ruby is going to be SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! Praying for safe travels home. See you soon! Love you! Liz

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive