Thursday, December 23, 2010

From Our Family To Yours...

SisterShot-467-Cashmere

14 comments:

TanyaLea said...

Merry Christmas to you and your's, too!! <><

Blessings and Hugs,
~ Tanya

p.s.> Love the girls matching MJ skirts... one of my all time favorites!! :)

Jodee said...

I love this picture of the girls! I especially love the skirts! I hope you have a fun and relaxing Christmas!

BlessedMom said...

Diana,
Our family is planning on traveling in 8-10 weeks to bring home our Madison from China. She also has Bets Thal Major.
Your photos are absolutely breath taking. I wish you were close to PA and could photograph our family. I was wondering if you could recommend a good carmera with video for us to take to China so that we don't have to take two devices. My email is jill_deitrick@yahoo.com

Your daughters make me yearn even more for mine that is waiting. Thank you for sharing.

Love Being A Nonny said...

Pinch yourself! You are blessed! Merry Christmas!

Tina Michelle said...

Those girls are just too cute! I love those skirts!

Deborah said...

Merry Christmas to your family as well.

Jboo said...

Great photo of your beautiful girls! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Janet

Mom to my China Posse said...

You have three of the most gorgoues kiddos I have ever seen. Their Happiness radiates from the inside out. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Have a very merry Christmas!!

3 Peanuts said...

Merry Christmas to you too my very dear friend. Our family loves your family and we wish you a blessed Christmas and new year. And you KNOW I love this photo of your gorgeous girls!

Diana said...

I so enjoy reading your blog..I do not comment much but I do love it. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL and you are a amazing mom.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year!!

Courtney said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Sherri said...

Beautiful photo of amazingly beautiful girls! Have a wonderful time celebrating Sienna's first Christmas at home with her family!

Football and Fried Rice said...

LOVE the girls' hair bows and skirts!! Ainsley is always beautiful!! Great picture of your girls!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive