Friday, December 3, 2010
Ruby Red...
A few days ago, Ruby asked me if I thought she was special.. I could have spent hours telling Ruby why she is so special. First and foremost she has a beautiful and special story of how God created her, and chose her to be in our family. She is special because of the joy she has in her heart and the way she expresses it. She is special for the way her smile lights up a room. She is special for gifts that God has given her. Ruby's beauty comes from within, and nothing is more special than that!
Yesterday, this special girl was helping me with something outside. Sienna slipped and fell on the driveway. It was Ruby that sprinted to her before I could, only to fall on the ice too.. Not a tear shed by Ruby.. Only concern in making sure her sister was "ok." You see, in Ruby's four short years she has learned to put others before her.
So, Ruby Mei, if you ever again wonder for even one second if you are special, the answer is yes... Like the beautiful precious stone that shares your name.. You are precious, magical, rare, and so incredible.
I love you Ruby Mei! And, not a day goes by where I do not give thanks for you!

Labels:
Ruby Mei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
December
(18)
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Day!
- Christmas Eve 2010
- A Little Merry Video!
- From Our Family To Yours...
- A Very Special Doctor!
- Christmas in a Box!
- Tiffany Blue
- A Precious Request!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Blizzard and Christmas Cookies!
- A Sassy Solution!
- Christmas Musical
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The Sisters with Santa!
- Ruby Red...
- We are Jingle-ing Over Here!!
- {Black & White Wednesday} A Studio First For Me
-
▼
December
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
-
December(18)
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Day!
- Christmas Eve 2010
- A Little Merry Video!
- From Our Family To Yours...
- A Very Special Doctor!
- Christmas in a Box!
- Tiffany Blue
- A Precious Request!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Blizzard and Christmas Cookies!
- A Sassy Solution!
- Christmas Musical
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The Sisters with Santa!
- Ruby Red...
- We are Jingle-ing Over Here!!
- {Black & White Wednesday} A Studio First For Me
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
-
December(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)





13 comments:
I have a suspicion she learned to put others first by watching her mommy! :)
what a wonderful story, and I think all the girls at your house are very special:) I think they must have a very good example!!!
Beautiful tribute, to a beautiful, precious, and SPECIAL little Ruby Mei! Diana, your captured the essence of Ruby so eloquently.
What a beautiful post for her to read some day in the future! And yes we all can tell through your posts how beautiful and special each of your precious "jems" are!!
Blessings, Ashley
What a sweet, precious girl! I love these pictures and I love Miss Ruby!! What a joy and a blessing she is to everyone she meets!
Diana - she is definitely special and oh so beautiful in red! You are so blessed to have each other!
Blessings to you and your beautiful family!
Jill
www.fnaphotography.blogspot.com
Ruby you are beautiful, amazing and so special. We love you!
I love following your blog! And I can see all of those things shinning through Ruby in the photographs you take :)
Blessings,
Kim
i can tell just from reading the blog that Ruby has a sensitive, caring & gentle spirit. I have to agree with Laurie and imagine that Ruby's heart comes from you & her big sister! Ainsley sets an excellent example for her little sisters!
Ruby Mei you are special, chosen, love and beautiful!
Love the pictures, Di - what a great backdrop!
I followed your journey to China to get Ruby and It was clear even back then that she was very special.
I have to say that I think special is even an understatement for Miss Ruby! Special yes but so much more!! Sweet,kind,caring,funny,silly,loving,lovely,....you know I could go on and on! We love you Miss Ruby and miss you every day! We miss all of the"R" family -you are all special to us and we are thankful for your friendship! Hope you are staying warm!
Miss you and Love you!
Miss B et al
Sooo beautiful!!! Ruby's beauty shines through from the inside out:)
LOVE this post! A rare and precious gem your beautiful Ruby Mei is INDEED!! :) ...and the photos of her are stunning, too!