Saturday, December 4, 2010
The Sisters with Santa!
This will always be a special photo to me.. Sienna's first conversation with Santa Clause!
It was such a sweet family night... The girls have been excited to visit Santa. Especially, with Sienna this year! So, we made a night of it. We went to see Santa, and then we had dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant. For dessert we treated the girls to ice cream! When we got home we all snuggled on the couch in our pajamas to continue our "The Santa Clause" marathon. (Last night we watched I)!! It has been so fun to just enjoy the season together. It helps to get you in the mood when you wake up to 8" of fresh powder like we did today! I just wish there was a mountain near by!
As we expected, Sienna had absolutely no fear of meeting Santa. She was ready when he invited her over! Ruby, has always been a fan from a distance. She did manage to join her sisters for one photo, and she took advantage of the opportunity to tell him she would like a "Unicorn Pillow Pet" for Christmas! (Has anyone ever seen one?)
I love this last shot... Sienna paused to give Santa a hug when she left... He understood this was her first Christmas, and he made the whole visit very special! It is such a blessing to share Christmas this year with Sienna Grace! I think she is enjoying it so far!! Gingerbread Houses tomorrow!! Always a highlight for our family.
*Update - The Unicorn has been found!!! Thank you for all of your help!!
and a few texts and emails too!

Labels:
Christmas 2010,
Santa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
December
(18)
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Day!
- Christmas Eve 2010
- A Little Merry Video!
- From Our Family To Yours...
- A Very Special Doctor!
- Christmas in a Box!
- Tiffany Blue
- A Precious Request!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Blizzard and Christmas Cookies!
- A Sassy Solution!
- Christmas Musical
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The Sisters with Santa!
- Ruby Red...
- We are Jingle-ing Over Here!!
- {Black & White Wednesday} A Studio First For Me
-
▼
December
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
-
December(18)
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Day!
- Christmas Eve 2010
- A Little Merry Video!
- From Our Family To Yours...
- A Very Special Doctor!
- Christmas in a Box!
- Tiffany Blue
- A Precious Request!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Blizzard and Christmas Cookies!
- A Sassy Solution!
- Christmas Musical
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The Sisters with Santa!
- Ruby Red...
- We are Jingle-ing Over Here!!
- {Black & White Wednesday} A Studio First For Me
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
-
December(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)









27 comments:
Oh what a special family night, and you captured it perfectly. I love that shot of Sienna, she has such a wonder and glow about her, it's just adorable! :)
(Is this 'Ridgedale' Santa?!) He looks so incredibly 'authentic' that I just love him. He has been there for years, if it's the same guy I'm thinking of. GREAT photos of your GORGEOUS girls!! Have a blessed and Merry Christmas Season! <><
love,
Tanya
I get so excited every time Sienna does something new!!! PRECIOUS girls!
We HAVE a Unicorn pillow pet! I think ours came from a kiosk in the mall. Let me know if you want me to look for one here. It is lavendar and pink if that helps in the search.
Sherri
Oh my! Those pictures are truly stunning, Diana!!
What precious memories you are capturing for your girls :)
My daughter wants the unicorn as well. In the past pillow pets were only available on-line. Now they have them in stores. They have them at Rite Aid and Walgreens drug stores. I have also seen them at BJ's Wholesale.
Grace has the dolphin pillow pet! The unicorn one is really cute! I've seen them at the mall now, too, but we ordered hers online. Merry Christmas!
Ginny
here ya go!
http://www.petco.com/product/112981/Pillow-Pets-Unicorn--As-Seen-on-TV.aspx?cm_mmc=CSEMGoogleProdAd-_-Dog-_-As+Seen+on+TV-_-1365630&mr:trackingCode=72DF380D-B1C3-DF11-98FF-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA&GANTrackingID=petco_537194708
So sweet! I love these!!
What a fun season you're making for your girls. Love it!!
I've seen the unicorn pillow pet online. Wesleigh is getting pillow pet too!
so sweet!
What a cute Santa.
Amazon has a lavender pillow pet!
Oh My! These pictures belong on a book cover somewhere. Beautiful indeed!
Aahh that is so cute....and they look so pretty in those dresses! What a treat for Santa to meet such special little girls....
Precious pictures!
My daughter also wants a unicorn pillow pet. Walmart and Walgreens carry numerous pillow pets where we live.
We have unicorn pillow pets at the Walmart in Cloquet. If you need one sent down, let me know!
Wendy Benson
jwbenson@mchsi.com
Oh how prescious !!
I think they are called Pillow Pal. My gdaughter wants one too. They have them in our local store here in Sonoma, CA. I looked online and toys-r-us has them too. Here's the link http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=10882033
Blessings,
Gail
Adorable pictures! Your Santa is fabulous too!
I've seen unicorn pillow pets at Wal-Mart...like everyone has said, they are pink and purple and VERY girly!
Great pics. I have seen the pillow pet unicorn at Walgreens.
Mike took the snowflowers to see the very same Santa...they couldnt wait to tell me they had met the REALLY REAL Santa, and not the fake one! Luckily MN has a lot of REAL Santas! beautiful Santas!
I meant..beautiful photos! oops
I just seeing Christmas thru the eyes of a child!! We are enjoying the holidays here as well! We have made gingerbread men, gingerbread houses, etc!! I had to laugh when I took my little one to see Santa while visiting Dallas for Thanksgiving! I was a little apprehensive if she would even get near him, since last year....was alot of drama! Well, this year she sauntered up on to Santa and gave him the hugest hug and said "Give me HIGH FIVE Santa!! LOL!! She climbs on his lap and FINALLY finishes telling him what she wanted for Christmas. Being she was the last kid in line, Santa decided on a "quick break". As he got up to walk away accompanied by his "elves", she hollered real excitedly (and somewhat disappointed) "MOMMA!!!! Santa Claus has on COWBOYS BOOTS!!! They suppose to be "Santa black boots"....what's wrong with him?!!! All I could say is "Only in Texas darling.....only in Texas!!
These are my favorite kinds of memories with my kids. I just cherish them every year. Your girls look absolutely darling. Your photos are fabulous. Mine from Santa stink. They told me flash hurts his eyes...so they are dark and they made me stand to the side.
Oh yes and is this the lumberjack Santa????
So cute!! Glad you found the unicorn too!
I love the pictures in front of the tree!! Did you use an external flash? How did you get their faces so illuminated? HELP!! I would love to take some pictures in front of the tree that weren't washed out ;)
Glad you found the unicorn!!
Beautiful Diana! Love the Gingerbread house picture!
So cute! The girls look like they loved their visit with Santa. Glad you are enjoying then holiday season! 'tis the season!
Diana, these are BEYOND precious. The girls are gorgeous, and dare I say? LOOK ALIKE! How does that happen? (this is what we wonder too, as our Ethiopian son, somehow, looks like his Daddy!)