Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
December
(18)
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Day!
- Christmas Eve 2010
- A Little Merry Video!
- From Our Family To Yours...
- A Very Special Doctor!
- Christmas in a Box!
- Tiffany Blue
- A Precious Request!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Blizzard and Christmas Cookies!
- A Sassy Solution!
- Christmas Musical
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The Sisters with Santa!
- Ruby Red...
- We are Jingle-ing Over Here!!
- {Black & White Wednesday} A Studio First For Me
-
▼
December
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
-
December(18)
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Day!
- Christmas Eve 2010
- A Little Merry Video!
- From Our Family To Yours...
- A Very Special Doctor!
- Christmas in a Box!
- Tiffany Blue
- A Precious Request!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Blizzard and Christmas Cookies!
- A Sassy Solution!
- Christmas Musical
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The Sisters with Santa!
- Ruby Red...
- We are Jingle-ing Over Here!!
- {Black & White Wednesday} A Studio First For Me
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
-
December(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)



9 comments:
Such focus! I am sure the finished product was priceless!
precious girly.
The JOYS of CHRISTMAS!! We also decorated GB houses this past weekend! She licked the "roof", bit the "siding" and "munched" on the "decorations"! She did more damage to the "little house" than a TEXAS TORNADO! :)
Absolutely precious!
Adorable! Love the concentration...:)
Awwwww!
This picture is incredible...what a capture of her childhood
I love your tradition. Do you make the gingerbread or do you buy the gingerbread house kits??
Diana,
I don't comment often on your blog...but I have to tell you that I have come back several times just to look at this photo. It is hauntingly beautiful. Stunning.
What a blessed mama you are. Have a wonderful Christmas with Sienna and your other two blessings!!!