Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
March
(19)
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme Jade!
- Spring Fever!
- Wordless Wednesday! and BW Wednesday {Makeup Artist}
- Pictures Can Tell a Story...
- USCIS Update!!
- Emme Jade in Video!
- A little Update..
- Happy St. Patricks Day!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- A Sign of Spring!
- The End Of a Fun First Season!!!!
- A Special Couple!
- {Black & White Wednesday} Forever Our Baby...
- A Little Emme Jade Fix!
- Four Years Ago We Met The Most Precious Little Girl!
- Happy Birthday Grandpa Ye Ye!!
- The Pearl!
- My Answer to Why? One Year Later!...
-
▼
March
(19)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
-
March(19)
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme Jade!
- Spring Fever!
- Wordless Wednesday! and BW Wednesday {Makeup Artist}
- Pictures Can Tell a Story...
- USCIS Update!!
- Emme Jade in Video!
- A little Update..
- Happy St. Patricks Day!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- A Sign of Spring!
- The End Of a Fun First Season!!!!
- A Special Couple!
- {Black & White Wednesday} Forever Our Baby...
- A Little Emme Jade Fix!
- Four Years Ago We Met The Most Precious Little Girl!
- Happy Birthday Grandpa Ye Ye!!
- The Pearl!
- My Answer to Why? One Year Later!...
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)



14 comments:
What province is Sienna from??? I think your kids are just GORGEOUS!and i love reading your blog.
I just LOVE the mj shorts with snow in the background!! And of course the boots:). She is absolutely beautiful!
That is SO precious!! LOVE the shorties! Can't wait to get mine!!!
work it, girl!
Wow...isn't Sienna getting tall. Sweet pic!
ADORABLE as usual! Sienna is such a sweetie!
How about another Emme Jade fix? :-)
Karen
Beautiful!!!
So cute!!! Sweet Sienna is like a breath of spring sunshine :) My sweet girls are ready for shorts too, and one keeps asking me everyay if we can set up her little pool! I keep explaining that we have to wait for the snow to be gone to swim ;) I think this photo perfectly captures how ready we all are for spring. Thanks for sharing such a sweet photo :)
Sara
Now THAT reminds me of "spring" in Maine. :-)
She is just PRECIOUS!! She rocks that pixie cut like no other. She is getting so very tall.
Hope you are well..... I miss catching up with you, but I know you are just as crazy busy as I am right now. Just know that I am thinking of you:)
xoxo,
Lisa
Shorts and snow! I love it....
It was hot when I landed tonight, I think I'll be wishing for cold again very soon. Sienna, you look beautiful.
Love the shorts and those looong legs! Hoping that pile of now melts soon:)
The word is georgous
hehehe!! ;) Gotta love that first glimpe of spring sunshine in Minnesota! ~ love the shorties, SO cute!!!