Saturday, May 14, 2011

Emme Jade's Website!

ej-maw
We have documented each of our daughters journey's to China by using My Adoption Websites. And each time we have been blessed by the wonderful and encouraging comments that have been left for our family.

I want to thank Joe and Jennifer for doing this special site for us. They too are waiting for their travel approval, and this is a very busy time for their family. I know they made an exception for us, and we are so thankful!

I hope you will sign our guest book, and follow us during our travels in China. One day our prayer is that Emme Jade will get a sense of how much she was wanted and loved!

I look forward to sharing Jeff's "Count Down to Emme Jade" in the next 2-3 months! That will mean we are finally just days away from our precious girl!

Thank you!



14 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the page bookmarked and ready to follow along in your journey!

Sending love and prayers,
Katie and Mike

Anonymous said...

I've already seen it and love it.

My Adoption Website is where I found your awesome family and have been following ever since Miss Ruby Mei!

jennifer said...

I have to admit, I hope that I'm not following this journey from home...I pray I'm living it with you in China!!!!

Love you!

Unknown said...

I love your new little one's name! How very precious!

Di said...

How exciting! I'm hoping for sooner rather than later for you all!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Will be there signing every day!! Can't wait!

Stefanie said...

She is just so precious. Celebrating her with you, Diana!!
Can't wait to see her in your arms :)

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Bookmarked and can't wait to follow your journey!!! YAY!!! )

Ania said...

Thank You for an opportunity to participate in Your exciting journey to the fourth precious girl! I cannot wait for the story to unfold:)

Amy said...

Yay, Diana! So exciting to see this website for sweet Emme Jade...the journey is coming close and I can't wait to follow along!!!

With Love and Prayers,
Amy

Sue said...

Yeah, I will get to feel like I traveled with you now!!!

Anonymous said...

Finally catching up on blogs...haven't been in blog land since Easter. SO excited for LOA!!! EMME is such a little honey, just want to eat her up. So blessed to be able to follow along for the 3rd time!!!

Big Happy Family said...

We cannot wait to follow your journey to get Emme Jade. Big Hugs as you wait!

Bailey said...

What a beautiful announcement! I cannot wait to follow your journey (again!). I have loved following your blog and cannot wait to see Emma Jade in your arms. How special. Lots of prayers for you and your family on this journey.

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive