Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's Spring in Yangzhou!!

EmmeJade-1-Saphire


Today I woke up to this precious photo of Emme Jade! A wonderful early Mother's Day gift!
The photo came with a short note that said, "summer is coming to Yangzhou! Emme Jade loves her new clothes and sparkly shoes!!!! And, she LOVES having her picture taken!!!" Confirmation that God has hand picked her for this Mom!!!

Thank you Lord for this precious gift today while we wait for our LOA
to bring our little girl home!


24 comments:

jennifer said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is so adorable!! Look how beautiful it is there! Those are the same irises I have in my backyard. Their weather there is the same weather we have here. I'm sure you're really going to appreciate that in the heat of the summer...northern girl :)

Love you!! Can't wait to sweat in China with you and meet this adorable Emme Jade!!!!

Teresa said...

Emme's smile is just precious and I love the pigtails!! What a cutie pie!!! Can't wait until you all get your LOA!!

Love Being A Nonny said...

What a gift! precious!

Kim said...

Oh My Stars! Could she be any cuter?
So excited for you.
Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim

Deborah said...

Such a precious picture. Which adoption agency did you use.

Football and Fried Rice said...

unbelievably sweet!! love EJ's smile!!

Paige said...

She is just precious and always makes me smile! Happy mothers day friend, may e you will get your LOA by Friday too:)

Robin said...

just the BEST Mother's Day present ever!!

Di said...

Certainly a lovely surprise to wake up to! That smile is contagious! I hope that you don't have to wait too much longer!

snekcip said...

*squealllll* she is just too precious!! I know if I'm over here all giddy, I know you guys are "over the moon" with excitement! LOVE THOSE PIGTAILS!!

Mom to my China Posse said...

She is a doll! I can't get over how happy her eyes are. I hope your loa comes soon! Kathy

Dita said...

Sweet Baby Girl......can't wait until she is home in your arms!!

Hugs,
Dita

TanyaLea said...

She is beyond precious... And I agree: God hand-picked her just for you!! Can't wait to see more of her sweet face behind YOUR camera lens!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

SO SO SO precious!!! I could look at her all day long! So happy that you got these photos before Mother's Day!What a huge hug!!! LOVE the pigtails!!!
blessings!

Abby said...

What a Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful little girl!!!(:
Such cute pigtails! So cute!
Best Wishes,
Abby

Kim said...

Diana,
What a beautiful girl!! Praying for you and your girl.

Casey said...

Such a sweetie!

waiting4lexi@gmail.com said...

Such sweetness!!! It does look like beautiful weather there..... I bet not so beautiful in July or August (Hot Humid eww...) But, with Emme Jade in your arms you'll hardly notice :)
Im hearing 60 days as the target number for wait, are you almost there? Oh I sure do hope so!!! Praying right along with you that things start moving quickly so you can get that sweet girl HOME!!
Mary

Dan and Karen said...

Such cuteness I can hardly stand it! What are you going to do with 4 GORGEOUS daughters in your home? I can only imagine the joy!

I check every day to see if you have our LOA, I remember waiting last year. I think it was day 59 for us. Blessings!

Karen, Dan, Danika & Sienna

Wendy said...

What a great Mother's Day gift! Emme Jade could not be any more precious! C'mon LOA!

Jodi Rathjen said...

Unbelievably adorable!!! I just love her pigtails!!!! I bought Faith that same sweater when we were in China!!! Have a happy Mothers day and a great time celebrating Gotcha Day next week with Ruby!!!!

3 Peanuts said...

What an CUTIE!!! Love this photo...she just looks so happy. I am glad you got this this week...now we just need that LOA!

Sue said...

I'm in love right along with you! What a doll!!

Big Happy Family said...

That picture is beautiful, just like Emme. You have been so blessed with all of these beautiful pics of your happy little daughter!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive