Saturday, August 20, 2011
Day 2!
Ainsley and Emme sometime early morning!!!! Emme woke up at 3am and I was so tired that sweet Ainsley took over for me!! This is how I found them.. No clue what time it was!
Emme loved taking a bath with Sienna and Ruby! She had a very happy day with her Jie Jie's!! And, the big sisters love playing with her. They are doing a great job of sharing their new baby sister!!!
Labels:
Emme Jade,
Homecoming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
August
(30)
- Emme Jade Update!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Back to School in a Big Way!!
- State Fair!!!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Big Sis Tee's - Etsy Shops!
- Our Sweet Mei Mei!
- Day 2!
- More Pics from Emme Jade's Homecoming!
- We are Home!!
- We are in Tokyo!!
- We Made It To Hong Kong!!
- Last Day in Guangzhou!
- Burberry Girl!
- TB Test.... NORMAL!!!!!
- Guess Who Can Climb Out of Her Crib?
- Hello Guangzhou!!
- Goodbye Nanjing!!
- Born to be an Empress!
- Emme Jade's Friends...
- "A Sweet Heart Change!"
- "Mama"
- More From Emme Jade Day!
- With Great Joy and Thanksgiving We Introduce....
- The Precious Faces of Nanjing!
- We are in Nanjing!!!!!
- Greetings From Narita, Japan!
- From Five to Six in 4 Days!!
- From Un-Packing to Packing!
-
▼
August
(30)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
-
August(30)
- Emme Jade Update!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Back to School in a Big Way!!
- State Fair!!!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Big Sis Tee's - Etsy Shops!
- Our Sweet Mei Mei!
- Day 2!
- More Pics from Emme Jade's Homecoming!
- We are Home!!
- We are in Tokyo!!
- We Made It To Hong Kong!!
- Last Day in Guangzhou!
- Burberry Girl!
- TB Test.... NORMAL!!!!!
- Guess Who Can Climb Out of Her Crib?
- Hello Guangzhou!!
- Goodbye Nanjing!!
- Born to be an Empress!
- Emme Jade's Friends...
- "A Sweet Heart Change!"
- "Mama"
- More From Emme Jade Day!
- With Great Joy and Thanksgiving We Introduce....
- The Precious Faces of Nanjing!
- We are in Nanjing!!!!!
- Greetings From Narita, Japan!
- From Five to Six in 4 Days!!
- From Un-Packing to Packing!
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)



18 comments:
Seriously adorable girlies.
Oh, and I remember that jetlag all too well, it's not pretty at all! Yeah for Ainsley!
Jill
I love these! That couch picture is so funny...and sadly...reality! That was so sweet of Ainsley to take over for a while!! Hope you are sleeping good right now!!
Oh Diana,
Congratulations...what special, special days these are! I read each and every post with tears falling down my face...happy tears. Tears that represent four years of seeing your family from afar and seeing what God has done there...BEAUTIFUL! The girls all uniquely HIS and all finding their niche in yours and Jeff's loving arms...no words can describe it. Praying these first few weeks bring rest and contentment. The picture from the airport of Emme is so sweet, but truly wells up a deep root of emotion for most of us, I would imagine. Thank you for sharing your story,your joy,your family. I cannot tell you how many times we have been blessed by your hearts and spirits.
Much love,
Heather
Welcome Home!!!
Just catching up on your last three posts..... it makes my heart happy to see you ALL FINALLY TOGETHER!
What a sweet homecoming.....the girls looked adorable and the signs were so very sweet.
It looks like Emme Jade is loving all three of her Big Sisters....and Miss Ainsley..... she was so sweet to take the 3am shift. I LOVE the picture of them on the couch.
Enjoy your weekend and hopefully the jetlag will wear off soon. That is the one part of my trip that I do not miss. I got on China time so quickly when we arrived, but I could not for the life of me get off China time when we came back home.
Love to you all~
Lisa
Sweet homecoming
What an angel Ainsley is...so mature! Precious picture!
Love that couch picture! So happy all of you are home!
Blessings,
Robin
Yeah, so good to see you all together! Praying the the jet lag isn't too bad:)
So sweet! Love to see all your family together and the sisters enjoying each other:)
Oh goodness... it is just me, or does Emme make Ruby and Sienna look SO grown up!?!
Precious pictures of them all :)
oxoxoxo!
I agree with Stefanie. Sienna and Ruby seem soooo much older now. So glad the sisters are having a blast together! Cute pictures!
How sweet! you must be EXHAUSTED DI! I am and we only drove 10 hours yesterday. I cannot imagine. LOVE these shots!!!!!!! Hope you all get over the jet lag/time difference quickly.
Love Kim
Jet Lag is terrible but am hoping you all are feeling better quickly!!! Darling photos of all the girls~ what sweet blessings!!!
Oh that China jet lag! I remember letting the girls just toddle in the basement while I passed out on a bean bag. I was so exhausted.
Here's hoping that you quickly adjust to MN time again!
Oh that was so sweet of big Sis Ainsley! Jet lag is no fun...
So glad the girls are having fun and love doing things together!
Hugs,
Jody
JET.LAG.
Really, hoping that tonights the night you get lots of sleep :)
Diana, that couch photo of Ainsley and Emme is precious! She is an amazing Big Sister
xoxo
Ainsley is such an incredible girl! She amazes me with her selfless heart!