Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!











"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, 
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal live." 
John 3:16

Easter Blessings,
Diana, Jeff, The Pearl & The Ruby

11 comments:

The Oswalds said...

Happy Easter Beautiful Family!

Love,
The Oswalds

M's 玠玠 said...

Happy Easter! What a beautiful family. Jesus is risen!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

The diamond, the pearl, and the ruby all looked priceless on this special day!

I hope it was a wonderful day for your family, my friend.

Love you,
Lisa

Tracy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Easter to your family from ours!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! I love all of your Easter picture! The girls look adorable! :)

Kate said...

Sweet pictures of your girls. I love the bunny ears on Ruby...it doesn't get much cuter! Ainsley gets more beautiful with each passing day!

I hope you had a blessed Easter!

Jana said...

Your girls are breathtakingly beautiful!! I thought WE had some cold weather, but you had a full-blown winter wonderland! Happy Easter.

Sheri said...

Easter blessings to your family. Love all the beautiful pictures. Ruby's Easter dress is just the cutest!

3 Peanuts said...

Happy Belated Easter my dear friens. Looks like it was a oerfect celebration with yoru family:) Have fun this week;)

Kim

Wendy said...

I haven't checked in in a while and cannot believe how much the girls have grown. They are oh, so beautiful and it looks like you all had a wonderful Easter!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Even Ainsley's arch in her eyebrows looks like yours! She is a beauty like her mama! I love both of the girls' dresses! Hope you had a Happy Easter...

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive