Monday, January 25, 2010
Destination Changsha Confirmed and Booked!!

(This adorable gift arrived from Wesleigh Jane's Mom, the day before they left for China!
I am blessed with amazing friends, with fabulous taste!!)
We got the official "OK" to book our plane tickets today!! Our Consulate Appointment has been confirmed for March 9th. This is our last order of official business before we can bring Sienna Grace home!
Jeff, Ainsley and I are going straight to Changsha for this trip. We will spend two days in the Capital City of Hunan getting acclimated and rested up before we welcome Sienna into our world. We are booked at a wonderful hotel, that has "massage" written all over it for these waiting parents!
I am very excited to experience this journey through Ainsley's eyes!!! Ruby is booked at "Camp H" and she is very excited about the fun that promises to be!!! We have practiced Skype, and we are ready!!! Now, I need to get going on our website, and that list of what to bring!!
It's almost February!!! 5 Weeks from today, it's "Gotcha Sienna!"
Labels:
China Trip 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
January
(18)
- Sunday Snapshot ~ Sienna Grace
- We're a Little Sad...
- Now It's Time to Get Serious!!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Destination Changsha Confirmed and Booked!!
- Wesleigh Jane!
- WE HAVE DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
- TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!!
- Calling "Been There Done That" Mom's of Adopted To...
- It's Monday!!!
- While We Wait....
- TA Update...
- I WANT MY TA!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Priceless Friday With Ruby!
- Thank you!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Our Journey To Sienna Grace...
- Random Ramblings...
-
▼
January
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
-
January(18)
- Sunday Snapshot ~ Sienna Grace
- We're a Little Sad...
- Now It's Time to Get Serious!!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Destination Changsha Confirmed and Booked!!
- Wesleigh Jane!
- WE HAVE DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
- TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!!
- Calling "Been There Done That" Mom's of Adopted To...
- It's Monday!!!
- While We Wait....
- TA Update...
- I WANT MY TA!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Priceless Friday With Ruby!
- Thank you!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Our Journey To Sienna Grace...
- Random Ramblings...
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

19 comments:
What a cute shirt and bow. Cant wait to see pictures of her in it!
Wow, 5 weeks!! It will be here so quick! Happy packing! :-)
Can you believe that in just FIVE short weeks, you will be a family of FIVE!?! Can't wait!...I'm so excited for you. What an awesome journey this has been...I'm still in awe of how the Lord moved in your process... HE IS FAITHFUL!!! <><
love ya,
~Tanya
p.s.>> CUTE monogrammed shirt and matching bow for Sienna! Jen has great taste, indeed!! :)
Congratulations on your CA!!! What great news. You will be there before you know it (though it never seems soon enough). Enjoy!
Woo Hoo! Wonderful news! Love the outfit.
YEAH!!! It's getting closer....day....by....day. You'll have Sienna very soon. Today it's less than 5 weeks away.
What a sweet gift and I too can't wait to see her in it! Yay for confirmations!!!!! It's going to be an amazing trip for Ansley!
Diana,
How exciting!!!!! It's such a wonderful feeling when you actually HAVE dates!
I think it's great you are bringing Ainsley, especially with Sienna being a bit 'older'. I bet it will definitely help with the transition.
Skype was literally my lifeline when we were there...except, of course, when we were in the provincial 'black hole' of communication for 5 days...just when I needed it most!! LOL....yes I CAN laugh about it now:-).
Can't wait to follow along:-).
Hugs,
Tam
Yay! So happy for you! I can't wait to follow your time in China. I remember following your family on joe&jen's website to your precious Ruby. You traveled just a couple of months before we did, so I was taking it all in:) I love hearing how God orchestrates joining daughters (& sons!) with their families. Blessings to you!
What a darling little shirt for Miss Sienna Grace!!!! I cannot wait til your trip. Sounds like you have made great plans. Ainsley is just going to LOVE it. She will feel so important to be there for this momentous chapter in your family life.
I find I get very little sleep when my besties travel to China. I wonder all night what they are doing and I anticipate the next post and photos like I am an addict waiting for a fix:) I am going to be dying here when you are there. I just CANNOT wait!!!!!
Okay...just so were clear here I really have no clue what an addict feels like...I just know I love watching my friend's joy and I cannot wait to see your family's joy.
Okay - that "S" top is adorable! How sweet...!
I know how good it feels to have the planning done. It's easy breezy now until you all get on that plane! Can't wait!!!
What an adorable top! 5 weeks will fly by as you tie up loose ends!
(My first babysitting job in high school was for a couple who had daughters named Ayla and Sienna...have always loved the name!)
That shirt is just adorable!! I can't believe your that close to getting Sienna!!Ainsley will have an experience of a lifetime!!!
YEAH - getting so close!!! Ainsley must have a pretty mean countdown going on - I am with you it will be awesome to experience it through her eyes. And all of use will love to travel with you through your pictures:)
Blessings, Ashley
How exciting!!! I followed your journey to Ruby and am looking forward to following along to see Sienna become part of your family!! How awesome that Ainsley will get to go with you. She must be so excited!
Love the adorable top!
Diana,
I am so excited for you! My daughter and I have been praying for your journey and I was so happy to hear about the great news! I was also so excited to see ALL of the Bamboo babies sponsored! All to God! He's beyond our imaginations! Kim
P.s. Love the outfit!!
OH.MY.GOSH! We have the same consulate appointment on March 9th. Our son is in Shanxi province and can't hardly wait to meet him. Packing has just started and its getting chaotic by the minute.
I hope to meet you in GZ, or Starbucks : )
We are so excited that you are meeting Sienna!
Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.....
Ainsley, enjoy the trip to China, you'll never forget this experience.....says Claire!
So happy that you finally have some confirmation dates! Yay! Also just want to mention again what a beautiful little girl Sienna is; she definitely looks like she was meant to be Ainsley's and Ruby's sister!!
adorable shirt and bow...Jennifer is so sweet!
and woohoooo awesome news! excitement is in the air! I love when friends travel back to back!!!
Jill :)