Sunday, January 31, 2010
Sunday Snapshot ~ Sienna Grace
I thought it would be appropriate to do my first Sunday Snapshot of our daughter-to-be, Sienna Grace. I have told you about the miracle of this child, but I have not really shared much more about her. We have been blessed to get some answers to questions we have sent to her Caregiver. I think you will understand why we love this child so much already and why we are anxious to bring her home...- Sienna likes to play with other children! (Yay!)
- She loves to sing, dance, and dress up! (Check! We can help with that)
- She is not picky about food, but she prefers sweet things! (Like her Mom!)
- She will smile when she gets what she wants!! (Uh-Oh! :) )
- She is happy when she plays!
- She adjusts to new surroundings quickly! (Praise the Lord!)
- She loves to be held!! (Happy to oblige!)
- She sleeps everyday from 8:00pm - 6:00am (Thank you!)
- She does not sleep with anything (such as toy, blanket, etc..)
- Her favorite toy is dolls!! (We can help with that!)
- Her favorite color is red!
I am thinking there is a good chance she may like it here!!!!!!
28 more days.... And, I absolutely can not wait!

Labels:
Sienna Grace,
Sunday Snapshot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
January
(18)
- Sunday Snapshot ~ Sienna Grace
- We're a Little Sad...
- Now It's Time to Get Serious!!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Destination Changsha Confirmed and Booked!!
- Wesleigh Jane!
- WE HAVE DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
- TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!!
- Calling "Been There Done That" Mom's of Adopted To...
- It's Monday!!!
- While We Wait....
- TA Update...
- I WANT MY TA!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Priceless Friday With Ruby!
- Thank you!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Our Journey To Sienna Grace...
- Random Ramblings...
-
▼
January
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
-
January(18)
- Sunday Snapshot ~ Sienna Grace
- We're a Little Sad...
- Now It's Time to Get Serious!!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Destination Changsha Confirmed and Booked!!
- Wesleigh Jane!
- WE HAVE DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
- TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!!
- Calling "Been There Done That" Mom's of Adopted To...
- It's Monday!!!
- While We Wait....
- TA Update...
- I WANT MY TA!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Priceless Friday With Ruby!
- Thank you!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Our Journey To Sienna Grace...
- Random Ramblings...
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

26 comments:
I am sure Sienna will be the prefect fit for your wonderful family!!!
I can't wait either to see your sweet girl with you...Happy Sunday~
It does sound like Sienna Grace is a sweet little girl who is going to fit in perfectly with her big & little sisters! I can't wait to see that doll-loving, happy-when-she-gets-what-she-wants-red-lovin-girl HOME!!! Or, at least in your arms in 28 days.
Oh, this is going to be a fun one to watch! She really is perfect!
Well it sounds like that sweet girl will fit right in at your house!!!! 28 days and counting - I'm so excited and so happy for you!!!! Can't wait to see Sienna in your arms! Happy Sunday friend!!!
~B
She's sound like such a sweet loving little girl! I cant wait to see all your posts from China!
Sienna sounds like a wonderful girl...I can't wait to meet her! 28 days!!!
She is just beautiful and it sounds like she is another princess to brighten and fill your castle full of love!!
Can't wait to see you in Changsha. Our Gotcha time is 4 pm on March 1st.
Hugs,
Jody
Have you made that paper chain? Just reading this post makes me SO excited for all of you. I have prayed along with you for her *homecoming*. Exciting to say the very least!
Yep, sounds like she will fit right in! Such a precious girl! I can't wait either!
Congratulations! She is so cute, and I agree, the perfect fit! How wonderful it will be when she gets home. Woohoo!
Blessings to you as you wait for your precious girl! She is beautiful and I loved what you wrote about her- so great to know such sweet things. Hope you have a great Sunday!!!
Shay
12 more days - you must be on cloud nine;)
Is Ainsley just beyond excited??
Blessings, Ashley
It does sound like she will fit right in! The time is going to fly by and she'll be in your arms before you know it!
How exciting. You are so close to seeing your new little one. I look forward to following along on your journey.
Wanda (At Last...)
I cannot wait either!!1 She os going to fit it with your family so well!!!!
SO EXCITING!!! She will fit right in!! Counting the days with you...
Adorable picture! She is going to be a PERFECT fit for your family!
She is adorable and precious!!!!
Whatever God has a hand in, is nothing short of PERFECTION! Counting down the days w/you!!!
She sounds like she will be the perfect fit for your family!! 28 days, I cant wait!! This is so exciting!!
*it is GIVEAWAY time again come stop by.
What a beautiful story to unfold before us. Can't wait to see her in your arms.
We're a little concerned about your ability to provide clothes and dolls...what previous experience with girls do you have? :-)))
Oh this was soooo fun to read!!! Sienna is going to be such a wonderful addition to your family!!! Start stocking up on fun "red" things...this is the time of year to do it!
Blessings! We can't wait to welcome Sienna Grace home!
Karen & Dan
YAY!! What a PERFECT way to start off your Sunday Snapshots... with Miss Sienna Grace!!!
She sounds like such an amazing little one, how I look forward to the day she is in your arms at LAST! A day God has planned since the beginning of time! AMAZING that all His work, all your efforts, will culminate in this moment that will happen in just a few weeks!!
WOOHOOOO!!!!
So exciting!
I love reading more about her, and how well she will definitely fit in with your family! When I look at the 3 pics of your girls across the top of your blog, I am amazed by their resemblance.