Friday, January 22, 2010
WE HAVE DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!

"SIENNA GRACE DAY" is March 1st, 2010!!!!!
and we can not wait to get our girl!!!!!
(Attached Photo is in the proud Daddy's office!)
Labels:
Sienna Grace,
TA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
January
(18)
- Sunday Snapshot ~ Sienna Grace
- We're a Little Sad...
- Now It's Time to Get Serious!!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Destination Changsha Confirmed and Booked!!
- Wesleigh Jane!
- WE HAVE DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
- TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!!
- Calling "Been There Done That" Mom's of Adopted To...
- It's Monday!!!
- While We Wait....
- TA Update...
- I WANT MY TA!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Priceless Friday With Ruby!
- Thank you!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Our Journey To Sienna Grace...
- Random Ramblings...
-
▼
January
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
-
January(18)
- Sunday Snapshot ~ Sienna Grace
- We're a Little Sad...
- Now It's Time to Get Serious!!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Destination Changsha Confirmed and Booked!!
- Wesleigh Jane!
- WE HAVE DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
- TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!! TA!!!!
- Calling "Been There Done That" Mom's of Adopted To...
- It's Monday!!!
- While We Wait....
- TA Update...
- I WANT MY TA!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Priceless Friday With Ruby!
- Thank you!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Our Journey To Sienna Grace...
- Random Ramblings...
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

44 comments:
Oh, I'm so excited for you all!
So wonderful!
Congrats! But aren't those numbers backwards? :)
Can't wait to see your pretty girl!
What a wonderful feeling! Congratulations on your upcoming journey! I cannot wait to follow along.
Exciting! Congratulations! On Monday we will celebrate 4 years of our referral (time flies!) and we also traveled in March to China (end of the month). The weather was nice. I can't wait to follow your journey to your beautiful daughter, Sienna Grace. Blessings!!!
I'm so happy! Another wonderful March day to celebrate!
Congratulations R. Family!!!
Make the girls a paper chain so they can pull one ring off every day. That will involve them in the process even more. SO SO happy for all of you!
Oops! Our dates are backwards!!
I guess we were a little excited!! Will "edit" later!
Sooo happy for you!!!
So exciting!! I love Jeff's countdown - i think I am seeing one excited Baba!
Blessings, Ashley
Horray!
Yay!! Let the countDOWN begin!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!! I was thinking those dates were backwards then I noticed you had posted that in your comments. lol...... Lots to be excited about forsure.
Love the paper chain idea. And, love that you're getting closer to Sienna Grace! I'm hanging on for the ride.
Congrats Diana!! I'm thrilled for all of you! What a special time for your family...only a few more weeks for Ainsley to prepare with her chinese tutoring. Are the numbers mixed up???
Hey Di~I'm glad you got your dates so quickly. I'm sorry it wasn't in February but this will be just right, too.
I know you have lots to do and will pray all the details fall in line.
Love you~
Lisa
OH my!!!!!!!!
40 DAYS has SO much meaning!!!! That's how long Jesus spent wandering in the wilderness being tempted!
AMAZING!!!
Congratulations to you and your family! What an exciting call to receive. I will look forward to following your journey on myadoptionwebsite. I so enjoyed following you for Ruby. Enjoy celebrating your great news!
Wonderful news, Diana! We are so excited for you! No word yet (still) for us, but I am trying so hard to be patient, knowing it is all in the Lord's timing! In the meantime, we've been studying all about China! My kids will know more than they ever wanted too!
Blessings!
Robyn
so happy for you guys! 3/1 will be here before you know it.
YAY! What wonderful news!!! Can't wait to follow your journey to your precious daughter!
Yay! Happy packing, can't wait to follow your journey to sweet Sienna!
Blessings,
Kim
How exciting!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family!
Oh My Goodness!!!! I am so excited for you!!! We have the same Gotcha Day!!!! We might actually get to see each other in Changsha. YIPPEE..... I am shouting from Seattle. Do you here me?
I can not wait to see Sienna Grace with you .
Where are you staying? Let me know.
Doing the happy dance here!
Hugs,
Jody
Congratulations! I am sooo excited for all of you! I love the wipe off board!
Ahhh...CONGRATULATIONS on dates!! I'm so excited for you and your family! Can't wait to follow your journey...once again. : )
sooo happy for you!!!!!!! congrats!!!!
I am so so so happy for you!!!!!
Dear Diana,
as a mum to a Hengshan-cutie I wish you and your family a wonderful journey... Can't wait to see you finally united.
Love from Belgium,
Yuxia (Hengshan, in our arms July 2005), Kewen (Yunnan), Jan & Terry
Congratulations! The time will fly now!
Now for the hard part...limiting those suitcases to 44 lbs each for in China travel! :-))
Enjoy the fun of planning and dreaming!
Woo hoo!!!!
Woo hoo!!!!
I am so excited for you guys!! Still hoping our stuff moves quickly and I can meet up with all of you there! So, so happy! Congrats!
Congratulations to you all! Can't wait to hear more about your travels to bring your daughter home!
Congratulations! How exciting for you all.
What wonderful, happy news! I am thrilled for all of you!
What wonderful news! We've been praying for your TA to come! Yea God! God's Blessings!
Simply awesome!!!! Congratulations :) So incredibly happy for your family!!!
Love & Hugs!
Heather
YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!
Praise the Lord!! It's TOTALLY official, now! YIPPEEEE!!!
Can't wait to follow along as you bring your precious girl home, Di! So happy for ALL of you!! :)
Yay!! ...you're going to CHINA!
OOXX,
Tanya
I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to follow your journey to pick up you precious daughter.
Yahoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Oh, and what a day that will be!!! Counting the days with you all:-))).
Love,
T