Sunday, September 19, 2010

Are You Ready For Some Football?

WE ARE!!!

RUBY


8 comments:

Judi said...

We're ready, too, but we're Steeler fans here. My husband, though, likes the Vikings as well! We tolerate it as long as they are not playing each other!

Bridget said...

Skol Vikings let's win the game....

It was on at our house today! Vikings got much more airtime than the Bears:)

Denise said...

Love it! Call me this week and we will deal with your stray hair issue~

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

SO CUTE!! I'll say she is ready:)

Lisa

Beth said...

Well, we live across the rival border, so our colors are little different. BUT, if anyone can make purple and gold "cute," she sure can. :) Where did you find the cheer outfit large enough for our size girls? I can only find them for the younger toddler sizes.

Robyn said...

We are soooooo ready! Georgia Bulldogs here, although our team is not that great at all! But we still love them and looooove going to the games!
GOOOOO DAWGS!

jennifer said...

What a cutie pie!! Hope you enjoyed the game...even though your team didn't win ;)

Snowflowers Mum said...

I honestly have zero interest in American Football, I'm a rugby girl...but with a cheerleader like that I'm sure the Vikings will get more fans.

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive