Monday, September 6, 2010
State Fair!

We took the girls to the "Great MN Get Together! There was no shortage of firsts and food for Sienna Grace. She seemed to enjoy all of the action! We knew she would love her first pork chop on a stick and good old fashioned corn-on-the-cob! Perhaps next year she will look forward to mini-donuts and Martha's cookies like her sisters (and her Mom!) She also took on the Giant Slide with her big sister and she had her first (adorable) merry-go-ride!
It was a really fun day with our girls! I guess fall is officially here now that the temperature is dropping and we have checked the state fair off of our list! Happy Labor Day!
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
September
(15)
- Bye Bye Spleen!! Surgery Update!
- Sienna's Surgery....
- {Black and White Wednesday} Mr. and Mrs. Camp H!!
- Ainsley!
- Just pictures!!
- A Special Daddy!
- Just Because....
- Ice Skating Lessons!
- Are You Ready For Some Football?
- Pre-School Has Begun!
- Black & White Wednesday {Bethlehem Workshop}
- A Sweet Sienna Story!
- Black & White Wednesday {Sisters}
- State Fair!
- Pretty in HER Pettiskirt!
-
▼
September
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
-
September(15)
- Bye Bye Spleen!! Surgery Update!
- Sienna's Surgery....
- {Black and White Wednesday} Mr. and Mrs. Camp H!!
- Ainsley!
- Just pictures!!
- A Special Daddy!
- Just Because....
- Ice Skating Lessons!
- Are You Ready For Some Football?
- Pre-School Has Begun!
- Black & White Wednesday {Bethlehem Workshop}
- A Sweet Sienna Story!
- Black & White Wednesday {Sisters}
- State Fair!
- Pretty in HER Pettiskirt!
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

10 comments:
Looks like LOTS of fun!! Adorable girls!
Those pictures are adorable. You must have spent a fortune on food!! LOL... Looks like a blast! It's actually in the lower 90's here instead of the 100's so we might be moving in the direction of fall here too...maybe!
Oh what fun to do!! I am so glad the girls enjoyed and Sienna's first where a great success.
It is definitely fall here to in WA..... rain,rain,rain. The cooler weather makes me want to make soups and bake bread!
I linked you in a post on my blog from our 6 month post since Gotcha Day. Hope you don't mind!
Hugs,
Jody
Pork chop on a stick? Corn with the husk still on?
Is this Heaven????
(no..it's north of Iowa!)
You girls are beautiful, even eating State Fair food ;)
Looks like you had a great time! Love the picture of the girls eating corn...I wish it would cool off here (:
Y'all look so happy at the state fair! Pork chop on a stick?! really? Looks like fun. I am funnel cake gal myself..although I never actually get it...I just dream of getting it.
Love Sienna's huge smile!
Haven't been to the MN state fair in YEARS!!! Good childhood memories of going with MY parents, it was the first place I had a large pretzel and choc covered banana.
Happy Fall Diana!!!
Don't you just love FALL TIME!! I love the collage!! I gotta say that Ruby is always ready and willing to pose for the camera! What a ham!! LOL!!!
It looks like a great time was had by all!! Lots of happy and smiling faces in these photos. Your girls are just beautiful.
xoxo,
Lisa
No better way to end the Summer -you betcha! You've got to love any food on a stick! Looks like a fun day!
B