Just Because....
Just because my little MJ girl looked so cute today I had to post these...
Everyday I just smile as I see this child skip down the hall... (Most days lately in her pink cowboy boots.) Ruby is so joyful and full of life. I feel very blessed to have a front row seat! I just can't wait to see what God does with this precious child! I just know it is going to be something very special!!
Ruby thank you for reminding us everyday that life is priceless. That sweet words like, "Have fun at your meeting" make my day. Or how you can walk outside and enthusiastically say, "It's a beautiful day Daddy!" What you have learned about caring, sharing, and sacrifice in the last six months has been amazing. Your Daddy and I are so very proud of you! And, one thing we do know about you Ruby is that we can always count on you.. You will never let life's trials get you down. You will tackle the tough stuff with grace and a smile. You are a light sweet Ruby Mei. We love you to the China moon and back!

Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
September
(15)
- Bye Bye Spleen!! Surgery Update!
- Sienna's Surgery....
- {Black and White Wednesday} Mr. and Mrs. Camp H!!
- Ainsley!
- Just pictures!!
- A Special Daddy!
- Just Because....
- Ice Skating Lessons!
- Are You Ready For Some Football?
- Pre-School Has Begun!
- Black & White Wednesday {Bethlehem Workshop}
- A Sweet Sienna Story!
- Black & White Wednesday {Sisters}
- State Fair!
- Pretty in HER Pettiskirt!
-
▼
September
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
-
September(15)
- Bye Bye Spleen!! Surgery Update!
- Sienna's Surgery....
- {Black and White Wednesday} Mr. and Mrs. Camp H!!
- Ainsley!
- Just pictures!!
- A Special Daddy!
- Just Because....
- Ice Skating Lessons!
- Are You Ready For Some Football?
- Pre-School Has Begun!
- Black & White Wednesday {Bethlehem Workshop}
- A Sweet Sienna Story!
- Black & White Wednesday {Sisters}
- State Fair!
- Pretty in HER Pettiskirt!
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)



12 comments:
She clearly is a VERY special little girl!!! Beautiful inside and out:)
What a cutie! She is adorable! Great pictures too!!
What a wonderful tribute to dear Ruby! Yes, she is definitely something special and her inner joy is contagious:-).
Great pics as always!
OX~Tam
Love this! LOVE her! She looks adorable!!
Amazing pictures, and she is just too adorable!
Ohhh that Precious Ruby!!! She is beautiful both inside and out!
How cute! Some days I could use a little "Ruby" in my attitude too!! Love her outfit!
What a sweetie she is and your photos are beautiful too!!!
Absolutely ADORABLE photos of Miss RubyMei...but then, I don't think I've seen one that I didn't just LOVE of that precious princess!!
BEAUTIFUL tribute, Diana... it has been so fun to watch her blossom in your family over the past couple of years... she is a HUNNY!! ...and might I add, MOST adorable in her MJ!!
Blessings and Hugs,
~Tanya
P.S.>>>
L*O*V*E the blog-over!! The new look is just gorgeous ...whoever your designer is does an amazing job! :)
What a beauty!
She is a special little girl..... such a sweet post and tribute to Ruby Mei!
xo,
Lisa
Anyone who meets her knows what a special girl she is! Such great pics of your special girl. Just yesterday at bath time Lucy said," I miss Ruby Mommy" . I concur Lucy -I miss Ruby too!
Xoxo Ruby Mei