Monday, December 8, 2008
Christmas Cards Past and Present...

2008

2008 - Back.... Photos and cards by the talented Lauri Stumph!

2007 & Ruby's first Christmas with us! Taken by Liz on Ruby's Dedication Day!

2006 - I absolutely love this photo of The Pearl taken by Erika Ludwig

2005 - Photo taken on Molly's wedding day where Ainsley was her flower girl!
This is also the card where we announced to our family and friends that somewhere in China there was a little girl for us that we call daughter & mei mei! Little did we know it would be another 15 months before we would see her precious face...

2004 - One of the photos we used for our Dossier.
Taken by Liz on Lake Minnetonka.

2003 - Taken in our backyard by Liz - One of my favorites when it was just the three of us!
(Also part of our Dossier Photos)

2002 - Poor Caymus with that gigantic scarf on!

2001 & The Pearl is six months old. We had just moved to Minnesota...

2000 - We were living in Nashville - Taken with our new Portugese Water Dog Puppy, Caymus, (named after the vineyard in Napa)
and me newly pregnant with The Pearl! (and some very bad blonde hair!) What an exciting new year was ahead for us...
**************************************
This was so fun for me to do! Jeff and I will be married 10 years this summer. So, all of the cards we have sent out are here, except for 1999 when we sent out a wedding photo!
So many great memories and blessings as a couple! We look forward to seeing what God has planned for us in 2009!
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Labels:
Christmas Card Photos,
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
December
(23)
- Just one more post in 2008!
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Morning!
- Christmas Eve 2008
- Merry Christmas!
- Thankful for Antibiotics!
- An Early Christmas Present for me!
- Christmas Party!
- Am I Really Just the Litter Mate?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Norman Rockwell & Her Rubiness Collide In My Kitchen!
- "Jingle Bells" at CHA
- Have a great weekend!!!
- Thursday Ramblings, and help for Hannah!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Christmas Cards Past and Present...
- Santa!
- TuTu Dreams.....
- Happy Birthday Uncle Greg!
- Look Who's Feeling Better! and more....
- Calling all Prayer Warriors and Little Artists!
- One Word Wednesday
- Ballet Shoes for The Pearl!
-
▼
December
(23)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
-
December(23)
- Just one more post in 2008!
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Morning!
- Christmas Eve 2008
- Merry Christmas!
- Thankful for Antibiotics!
- An Early Christmas Present for me!
- Christmas Party!
- Am I Really Just the Litter Mate?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Norman Rockwell & Her Rubiness Collide In My Kitchen!
- "Jingle Bells" at CHA
- Have a great weekend!!!
- Thursday Ramblings, and help for Hannah!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Christmas Cards Past and Present...
- Santa!
- TuTu Dreams.....
- Happy Birthday Uncle Greg!
- Look Who's Feeling Better! and more....
- Calling all Prayer Warriors and Little Artists!
- One Word Wednesday
- Ballet Shoes for The Pearl!
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
-
December(23)
- 2007 (91)

17 comments:
Merry Christmas to you and your family. I just love the Christmas cards past and present. You are so blessed!!!
What beautiful pictures from the past and present. Such a beautiful family...really enjoyed the walk down memory lane. Happy Holidays to you all.
sweet.
We've just started the photo card thing, but now I wish we'd been doing it all along!
We've also been married 10 years this summer!
btw...we love Caymus, we visited before we got married and the owners were just wonderful
First off this years card is fabulous!! It is beautiful and the kids look phenominal-- your photographer is awesome. I love looking back at all the pics from Christmas past. I cant belive how much the pearl has changed over the years-- but that smile has always been the same. That was fun-- thanks for sharing!!
Christy :)
I only started doing "picture" Christmas cards last year. Looking at all of your cards showing how your family has changed, but remained the same (with all of the love!) makes me want to kick myself that I didn't do them before. They are all beautiful!
Meg
P.S. Brent and I will be married 10 years, too, this summer. I know that I can't believe it has been 10 years. Here's to another 10 years and well beyond!
I read your blog almost everyday and I read it on the China adoption site as well. Anyways.. I just wanted to say I think your family is just beautiful! Seriously!!!
The pictures are always awesome and your new Christmas card...breath taking!!!
Okay, they are ALL just stunning... but how do you manage to get more and more beautiful!!??
This year's card is absolutely gorgeous. The girls, the card, all of it!
What a great post...beautiful pictures!
Your cards are so beautiful. Every year, I put all the cards that we get into an album with the year on it. It is so fun to look back year after year at all of our friends and family.
Enjoy the holidays.
Lauren
What wonderful memories!
God Bless your family during this CHRISTmas season!
Ashley
Thank you for the trip down memory lane! It was very fun to see all the holiday cards and to see the pictures of you and your family over the years.
We will be married 10 years in February.
Happy Holidays.
Rachel
These are great! I love looking at the old ones and seeing how much your family has grown! Wonderful :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
Love these! This year's card is going to be a hard one to out-do! Wow!
As an aside - I love your hair in the 2003 picture. not that it's not beautiful NOW...it's just a cut that caught my eye!
Love looking back but the best is right now!!! Your card this year looks perfect!!
Blessings,
Robin
Oh I LOVED seeing all of these! Every one is gorgeous but I think my favorite one of the 3 of you is the one in your backyard that Liz took. It is so natural and Ainsley looks so young!!!
Hugs, Kim
I loved seeing all your cards. They are all just beautiful. The present 2008 card is GORGEOUS! Seriousy, it is one of the prettiest Christmas Cards I have ever seen! Merry Christmas!
That was a very cool trip down memory lane. Your family is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!