Friday, December 12, 2008
Have a great weekend!!!

The Pearl & The Ruby in concert!
Physical - Done!
Gama & Gapa here safely!
The Pearl's Chrismast Concert Today & Tonight!
Christmas Shopping Today with no kids!
Christmas Brunch Tomorrow!
Hannah is heading to The National Institute of Health in Bethesda, MD on Sunday! Thank you all for your prayers and contacts!
Head on over to MyAdoptionWebsites for Jen's fabulous fundraiser to benefit Love without Boundaries! (Scroll down on her page!)
Blessings,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
December
(23)
- Just one more post in 2008!
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Morning!
- Christmas Eve 2008
- Merry Christmas!
- Thankful for Antibiotics!
- An Early Christmas Present for me!
- Christmas Party!
- Am I Really Just the Litter Mate?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Norman Rockwell & Her Rubiness Collide In My Kitchen!
- "Jingle Bells" at CHA
- Have a great weekend!!!
- Thursday Ramblings, and help for Hannah!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Christmas Cards Past and Present...
- Santa!
- TuTu Dreams.....
- Happy Birthday Uncle Greg!
- Look Who's Feeling Better! and more....
- Calling all Prayer Warriors and Little Artists!
- One Word Wednesday
- Ballet Shoes for The Pearl!
-
▼
December
(23)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
-
December(23)
- Just one more post in 2008!
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Morning!
- Christmas Eve 2008
- Merry Christmas!
- Thankful for Antibiotics!
- An Early Christmas Present for me!
- Christmas Party!
- Am I Really Just the Litter Mate?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Norman Rockwell & Her Rubiness Collide In My Kitchen!
- "Jingle Bells" at CHA
- Have a great weekend!!!
- Thursday Ramblings, and help for Hannah!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Christmas Cards Past and Present...
- Santa!
- TuTu Dreams.....
- Happy Birthday Uncle Greg!
- Look Who's Feeling Better! and more....
- Calling all Prayer Warriors and Little Artists!
- One Word Wednesday
- Ballet Shoes for The Pearl!
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
-
December(23)
- 2007 (91)

5 comments:
Love this picture. Have a wonderful weekend~
I love all your pictures Diana!! Thanks for your sweet call last week - I am literally just spinning the hamster wheel this month - good but fast!! Glad the physical went well, have a ball at the concert, we too are concerting all day, however Hannah has Ruby's cold, so she is snuggling with Nan this evening:) My mom is going to go to the dress rehearsal this morning:) Thanks for the update on Hannah, we continue to pray for her.
Enjoy your time with such special relatives!!
Love,
Heather
Glad your hectic day went well. LOVE this photo! Christmas brunch sounds so fun!
Kim
Diana,
I can't remember how I stumbled onto your blog, but I really enjoy keeping up with your family. I have a 3-year-old daughter from China who reminds me of your Ruby. Your photos are always so beautiful and your happy family is just an inspiration. Thanks for keeping up such a beautiful blog.
Chris
Awesome picture! Those girls are rocking!