Wednesday, September 29, 2010

{Black and White Wednesday} Mr. and Mrs. Camp H!!

Hausam-61-B&W-WarmBlog

Some of you have followed our journeys to Ruby and Sienna and you know that our girls have stayed at "Camp H" while we have been gone. Jeff and I are blessed with the most amazing friends, and role models for our girls in Jon & Liz. They love our girls like their own.

Again this week as we prepare for Sienna's surgery, Jon and Liz will be there for us. They will willingly help with our kids, they will lift us up and they will encourage us. Again, they will bless us!

Two days ago I had the opportunity to finally do something for them! They have a special wedding anniversary coming up (and a big birthday) and Liz asked me to take their pictures. We went down to one of the old grain mills in the city. We got some fun shots! I have posted a few more here if you want to take a peek!

Thank you Liz and Jon for loving our family! We treasure your friendship!

the long road




7 comments:

snekcip said...

Love your skills!!! I went to your photography site and just loved CAMP H pics! You gave me inspiration for a good location here locally! We have an old abandoned train yard and I think it would make great "backdrops"! Thanks for your beautiful pictures, I come here daily for my PIXFIX! :)

camp h said...

THANK YOU so much for this gift! WE LOVE LOVE LOVE these! What a talent you have! Your family is so precious to us, Di...thank you for sharing your girls with us! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Ally said...

such a beautiful couple, inside and out!!!

3 Peanuts said...

This is beautiful. you are blessed to have John and Liz there for you and I know your family blesses their lives as well. They are a gorgeous couple and your photo is stunning!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

A beautiful photo of a beautiful couple! So praying for sweet Sienna!!! Blessings!

Gail said...

Beautiful portrait of your friends!

The 5 Bickies said...

Your photos are fantastic! They are stunning and I can only imagine the fun your families have together. What a special friendship you share.

I enjoyed looking at the composition of these photos...you get an A+

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive