Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Black & White Wednesday {Bethlehem Workshop}
I had the privilege of meeting the author of "Black & White Wednesday" last weekend. Lisa hosted a fabulous photography workshop! What a treat it was for me to spend a weekend with this talented and special woman. I loved spending time doing what I love with a few new (and old) friends!
I have spent the last two evenings trying to practice what I learned in PhotoShop. For now, here are some of my shots from Bethlehem for B&W Wednesday! Thanks to Lisa for sharing her gifts, and for the special Mom's who shared their kiddos for our photo shoots! It was such a blessing to be a student for a few days!

*I used a combination of Florabella and Pioneer Woman Actions here in CS5.
Labels:
Bethlehem,
Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
September
(15)
- Bye Bye Spleen!! Surgery Update!
- Sienna's Surgery....
- {Black and White Wednesday} Mr. and Mrs. Camp H!!
- Ainsley!
- Just pictures!!
- A Special Daddy!
- Just Because....
- Ice Skating Lessons!
- Are You Ready For Some Football?
- Pre-School Has Begun!
- Black & White Wednesday {Bethlehem Workshop}
- A Sweet Sienna Story!
- Black & White Wednesday {Sisters}
- State Fair!
- Pretty in HER Pettiskirt!
-
▼
September
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
-
September(15)
- Bye Bye Spleen!! Surgery Update!
- Sienna's Surgery....
- {Black and White Wednesday} Mr. and Mrs. Camp H!!
- Ainsley!
- Just pictures!!
- A Special Daddy!
- Just Because....
- Ice Skating Lessons!
- Are You Ready For Some Football?
- Pre-School Has Begun!
- Black & White Wednesday {Bethlehem Workshop}
- A Sweet Sienna Story!
- Black & White Wednesday {Sisters}
- State Fair!
- Pretty in HER Pettiskirt!
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)





18 comments:
GORGEOUS!!!!!!
I have to tell you I love the shot of EM's feet, she was so in love with those knee socks!
The picture of Jade is spectacular, what a cutie patootie!!
Blog looks beautiful Diana...
Love & Hugs,
Heather
WOW! Beautiful!!!
Amy
Love it Diana! Great job, those socks are going to make that girl famous :) They are such pretty girls!
Wow Diana! You did a great job! Such pretty pictures. I am so glad you had a fun time at the workshop! Lisa is a gem, isn't she? : )
Diana, not only are you beautiful both inside and out, but very talented behind the lens!
BTW Love your new blog-look! This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls!!!
Wow...your pics look amazing! I am really working on my photog skills...tell me...how did you get our of Auto...so you have any suggestions for me?? :)
Love the new look of the blog too!
love, love, love the new look!!!!
and the pics from the workshop are amazing!
Just beautiful Diana! And I love the new blog look...did you do it yourself? Hugs~
I almost have no words...other than STUNNING!!! wow!
Lisa is the best isn't she? :)
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!
These pictures are amazing...... I know I have said this before, but you have such an eye for composition......these are just gorgeous Diana!
I had so much fun this weekend with you.....it was such a treat to hang with you and the girls while teaching a few tricks of the trade:)
Keep clickin my friend!
Love the new bloggy look~
xoxo,
Lisa
They are beautiful photos! I also love what you have done with your blog design! If only I could figure that stuff out! We have all the software I just need the time and knowledge!
So exciting to be taking photography classes. I took one in college and it was my favorite!
Amazing pictures! They are all beautiful!
I attended Lisa's first workshop and learned lots and had so much fun!
The picture of Sweetie is my favorite!
Appointment please for DJR Photography!!!! How does a picture of a family with four sound? Great pics - can't wait to see more. Wish I could have been there:( Your blog looks cute! One more thing to add to my ever growing list:)
Miss you!
B
Love these! They look amazing!!
GORGEOUS shots, my talented friend!! Hope that Ains is feeling better :(...
Hi Diana! What type of camera do you use? The pics look great.
Beautiful!! I have not had one minute to edit yet -- Olivia has been sick with strep so hopefully this weekend I can get a post up.
Love the new look! I was great meeting you and hearing your stories.
Hugs,
Becky
I love your new blog design - and these photos are just gorgeous! Love the one of SP! I so wanted to be at the workshop - It sounds like you had a great time and learned a ton!