Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Black & White Wednesday {Sisters}
Rarely do I get these three sisters together in one picture.
I love this one of them from our recent beach trip!
Thanks Kim and Jen for the beautiful dresses
for Sienna and Ruby!
*On a B&W note, this action is from Pioneer Woman's B&W Actions for CS5.
In two days I will be playing with Lisa (Long Road to China) on her turf.. I can't wait!!
And, I am so thankful for Jeff for understanding why I wanted (ok needed) this weekend away!
Labels:
Sisters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
September
(15)
- Bye Bye Spleen!! Surgery Update!
- Sienna's Surgery....
- {Black and White Wednesday} Mr. and Mrs. Camp H!!
- Ainsley!
- Just pictures!!
- A Special Daddy!
- Just Because....
- Ice Skating Lessons!
- Are You Ready For Some Football?
- Pre-School Has Begun!
- Black & White Wednesday {Bethlehem Workshop}
- A Sweet Sienna Story!
- Black & White Wednesday {Sisters}
- State Fair!
- Pretty in HER Pettiskirt!
-
▼
September
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
-
September(15)
- Bye Bye Spleen!! Surgery Update!
- Sienna's Surgery....
- {Black and White Wednesday} Mr. and Mrs. Camp H!!
- Ainsley!
- Just pictures!!
- A Special Daddy!
- Just Because....
- Ice Skating Lessons!
- Are You Ready For Some Football?
- Pre-School Has Begun!
- Black & White Wednesday {Bethlehem Workshop}
- A Sweet Sienna Story!
- Black & White Wednesday {Sisters}
- State Fair!
- Pretty in HER Pettiskirt!
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)



20 comments:
Simply beautiful.
Love this picture Di! I have been trying to get caught up on all of the beach pics...so glad that you had so much fun!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend...can't wait to hear all about it~
Gorgeous. Wish I could use PW's actions.. when is she going to make them for LR??
Have an AWESOME time... promise to give us some photog tips when you get back :)
What a beautiful portrait of three beautiful sisters!
It is a gorgeous picture of our girls!! I can't wait for you to go to Lisa's - wish I was coming along :)
That picture is GORGEOUS!!! You should enlarge it, frame it, and put it over your fireplace!! For Real!!
Your girls are so precious! You can see their happiness shine through your pictures!!
Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful as always
Wow LOVE this shot!!!
great sisters photo. I also love the state fair photos. My daughter has that grey Kai Lan t shirt also.
what a sweet shot, lovely
Diana, I am just catching up on many many missed days of your postings and have just been soaking in the beauty of your girls! Diana, each one is so gorgeous and I just love how you are able to capture the individual spirit of each through your photographs!
What treasure you have. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Much Love,
Amy
Such a sweet picture of your beautiful girls!!! Wish I could be with you this weekend:( you will have to give me some much needed pointers when you get home!
Miss you!
B
Truly beautiful!
Just beautiful. Wish I had a lovely shot like that of my girls together. I'll have to keep working on it!
You are going to have so much fun with Lisa! Wish I could be there too. Love this shot.
K
so beautiful. I really wanted to go play with Lisa, and y'all. Have a wonderful, inspiring time!!!
GORGEOUS! Have a fantabulous time, sweet friend! You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE this weekend!!! Love you!
Simply GORGEOUS!! Three amazing little girls.....
Can't wait to see you in a few hours:)
Safe travels~
xoxo,
Lisa
Awesome photo! It's so hard for me to get one with all of my kids having a genuine smile. But this one is great of all three girls!
Stunning....just STUNNING beyond words, Diana!