Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pre-School Has Begun!

PreSchool2010BLog

Tuesday it all began.. Bible Study, and Pre-School. It is officially Fall for our family!

Not much has changed.. We were rushing to both events. But we made it, and the girls did great! They are in the same classes together which makes the transition to school so easy for both of them. And, we knew their teachers from previous years which always makes things nice for the kids... and the parent!

There is something very special about reminding Sienna and Ruby to take care of each other, and hearing them say, "We will Mommy!" Their friendship has really blossomed over the past few months. And, it gives me so much comfort knowing they have each other every day in school.

Early reports, are positive! They really enjoyed Day 2 at pre-school!! And, they are both looking forward to the day when their names get called for "Line Leader or Weather Watcher!" So cute!

RubyWatermarkBlog850


DaddywithGirlsWddale


SienaRubyDay1-Watermark

*I got these adorable dresses at Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale. And, I used Florabella's "Soft Color Pop" Action on these pics. I have decided PhotoShop is amazing!! Even when your ISO is way to high, like photo #1 here!!





14 comments:

Bridget said...

Happy school year to the two cutest girls in school! Hope it is a fun and happy year! Loooove the dresses! Glad the first two days went well! Love the pic of Jeff holding their hands:)

Kim said...

Happy fall to the most gorgeous pair of pre school sisters I've ever seen!
Great shots.
Love, love, love the dresses!
Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim

Robyn said...

Those are such adorable dresses! And the bond that has formed is even more beautiful! I always say that my kiddos are better together than apart!

Love Being A Nonny said...

How precious to grow up with a sister so close in age! They are precious beyond words!

Vicki said...

Adorable!
That'll be us next year with both my littles off to preschool - hopefully Jenna will be ready.
Loving your new blog design, btw. Did you do it yourself? it looks great.

Pix-Ology said...

They are too sweet, love their dresses, might have to go online :)

snekcip said...

Awww love "first day of school" pics!! There dresses are too cute! Are those Lelli Kelly shoes? I'm so upset I didnt buy the LK's I saw in ROSS last year because they "were too big" for my little one at the time!!! They were 14.99!!! I've learned "buy them at bargain basement prices" and just wait for their little feet to grow!!!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh they look so cute! How adorable that they take care of each other.They are lucky to have one another.

And I love your photos. GREAT job, Di.

I too love the image of Jeff holding their hands...so sweet:)


Kate was talking about Mr. Jeff and Piper and Caymus today. We "read" the MN book this afternoon because she "missed them."

That girl cracks me up.

My private jet looks good but it sure does look different than it looked on you. It is very glittery...even blue glitter.

Tami said...

Diana!

Happy Fall to you! It's been a while...coming out of my summer 'fog';-).

I LOVE your new blog design...that picture on the header is perfect.

What a wonderful set up at school...I know your mama's heart must rest easy during the day knowing they have each other...and PTL that they are growing so close in their relationship. ALL your girls are just so beautiful...and they just radiate such a strong inner joy.

Sending you love and hugs...

Your blog and pics always warm my heart;-).

God is good!!

Tam

jennifer said...

I Love these pics (and the dresses!!). They are so adorable! I know you are ALL glad school has started!!

That daddy picture is to die for...SO SWEET!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look:) And you pictures from the Workshop both on here and at your photo site are great - what adorable models:)

Blessings:)

Annabel Manners said...

Your girls are just so gorgeous! Love their dresses and most of all, those exuberant back-to-school smiles!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

They are so incredibly cute, I can't stand it!!

Sounds like Pre-School is off to a great start....lots of smiling happy faces:)

I love their dresses!!!

xoxo,

Lisa

Big Happy Family said...

Those girl's look too cute! And the pictures simply amazing. You are so talented my friend. And a huge Thank you for encouraging Ms Claire.

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive